❈ four ❈

can anyone pls tell me from what anime this is ^ pls

༻❁༺

It was 6 am in the morning, and the young Jungkook woke up early. He blinked his wide eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them.

I want eat.

His stomach made a scary rumbling noise, indicating that he was hungry.

He pouted as he saw that the bed he was in was high, but that didn't stop him.

Tumbling down onto the carpeted floor, he slowly stood back up and pushed the door of the room open, leading him into the hallway with various doors.

He looked at the doors one by one, and tried to open the first one he saw, but it was locked. He pouted and moved to the next door, which had a cute rug of a cat. He squealed as he crouched down and looked at the funny face of the cat. He tried opening the door but it was also locked.

His stomach grumbled again and he sighed, going to the next one, and saw that he could easily push the door open, seeing that the doorknob was broken. He crept inside and heard really, really, really loud snores.

He felt scared, but he saw that one of his arms was dangling from the side of the bed, and approached it.

He tugged on the hand, but seeing that he still wouldn't wake up made him try to climb the bed.

He sat on the tall man's chest and began poking his cheeks, in an attempt to wake him up.

"Please wake up, I'm hungry." He whispered, his lips formed into a pout as his bottom lip trembled. He was just so hungry and he wanted snacks.

He started crying with the mix of wailing, and instantly, Namjoon woke up to the noise and found Jungkook crying on him.

He felt really, really bad. He never liked it when their maknae cries. He rarely cried when he was an adult and seeing Jungkook cry now just made his heart clench.

"Jungkookie? What's the matter? Please stop crying." Namjoon tried to stop the younger from crying even more, and also wanted to know why he was crying.

"I-I'm hungry! Y-You don't wake up! " Jungkook said, in between his sobs and Namjoon tried to calm him down more.

Once Jungkook finally calmed down, Namjoon took him into his arms as he went down and placed Jungkook on the sofa first, switching the TV on and saw that it was still in the Cartoons channel and sat beside him.

"I-I have to wake some of the others up, okay? I-I can't go into the kitchen without permission. " Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded while he was biting one of his fingers as he focused on the TV too much again.

What kind of hypnotizing powers did cartoons have to children? Namjoon thought to himself as he rushed upstairs, knocking at Jin's room. Jin opened the door, still looking sleepy and had bed hair.

"What do you need at 6 am in the morning, Namjoon? Can't it wait until 9?" Jin said as he glared at Namjoon who sighed.

"Right, I'm sorry for waking you up, but Jungkook went into my room and cried because he was hungry." Namjoon said and Jin suddenly fixed himself up. "And I know better than trying to make him something myself." Jin patted the younger on the back, giving him a thumbs up. "It's great that you've learned your lesson."