❈ eight ❈

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw that he was already lying down in his room and yawned as he sat up.

He suddenly wanted to go to his hyungs and play with all of the stuff he bought earlier, with that thought he jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs only to be met with a small dog by the end of the staircase.

Jungkook and the dog both stared at each other and Jungkook's fear levels increased. He tried to tip toe away from the dog who was sitting down and had it's tongue out as it was staring at him.

He panicked when the dog stood back up, and that's when Jungkook suddenly ran, and the dog chased him around the house.

Alarmed by the sudden noises, Jin and Taehyung both peeked from the kitchen and they both paled as they saw Yeontan chasing a crying Jungkook around.

Yoongi was at the top of the staircase, also summoned by the noises and went to take a look and was met with Jungkook who started going up the stairs towards him to avoid Yeontan below.

The three of them froze when Jungkook suddenly slipped and came tumbling down 3 steps, but they were quick to approach the small boy who had tears in his eyes as he held his head.

Taehyung was quick to scoop Yeontan in his arms, going to his little play pen and dropping the small dog inside, with a small scold of "bad tannie." as he left and went to go to Jungkook who was being cradled in Jin's arms as he tried to stop Jungkook from crying.

"It hurts! It hurts!" Jungkook wailed as he kept clutching his head in his hands and Jin keeps removing them to avoid more pressure on his head.

"I know baby, and I'm sorry. Hyung will try his bestest to help with the pain." Jin hushed him as he tried to caress Jungkook's arm while the youngest was crying.

Taehyung made his way to the couch in the living room and sat beside Jin and to try his best to help calm Jungkook down.

"What do you mean he tripped and fell down the stairs?!" came the horrified shout from Hoseok and Namjoon upstairs as the three went down, Yoongi holding a first aid kit in his hands.

Jimin was also startled in his room, he was taking a nap and went outside to know what the commotion was about and he was shocked to see his fellow band mates in the living room as Jungkook kept crying in Jin's arms

"W-What happened?" Jimin asked and Jin was just finished in checking his head and there wasn't anything serious.

"Yeontan chased him and he went up the stairs and slipped" Yoongi explained and Jimin frowned as he looked at Jungkook who was still in tears. Jungkook also looked at Jimin and reached his arms out for him and Jimin carried the crying child in his arms.

"Oh no, baby. Does it still hurt? " Jungkook just cuddled up to Jimin as he suddenly went quiet.

"Can we get him to a hospital or clinic just to make sure, please?" Jimin asked and they all nodded as they all went out and got into their van with Jin driving.

They stopped at a small clinic somewhere and got Jungkook's head checked, the doctor there said there was only a bit of swelling, and gave them a few medicines he could take if it starts to hurt again.

They made the doctor swear that he wouldn't tell that BTS went there. Jungkook finally stopped being sad when he heard that they will let him eat ice cream tonight.

"Can I play with toys I buy?" Jungkook muttered quietly as he was sat in Hoseok's lap in the van.

"When we get home, sweetheart. But promise hyungs that you will take a bit of the medicine the doctor gave you earlier, hm?" Jin muttered as he was driving, taking a quick glance from the mirror to look at Jungkook who was pouting.

"But I'm okay, don't need anymore" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms over his chest and Jin cleared his throat.

"No ice cream for you then. " Jin smiled in victory as Jungkook gasped and shook his head.

They all got back to their house, Jungkook skipping inside as the rest of the members followed, Jin stayed back as he went to get the ice cream from the back.

"I can't wait to play with m' new toys!" Jungkook jumped up and down infront of Yoongi who chuckled at the child.

Jungkook was led somewhere near the kitchen and he gasped and tried to climb Yoongi's leg as he saw that the dog who attacked him earlier was still in their house.

Yoongi cooed as he picked Jungkook up in his arms and they went near the little play pen, where Jungkook could see the small dog in it.

"That's Yeontan, honey. It's my pet dog" Taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere and threw a small treat at the dog, where Yeontan jumped and catched the small treat in his mouth and began munching it down.

Jungkook giggled and it made both Yoongi and Taeyung smile.

Taehyung reached a small treat into Jungkook's hand to let him try and feed Yeontan.

What both caught them off guard was when Jungkook suddenly put the treat in his mouth and they both forced him to spit it out.

"What's the commotion?" Taehyung and Yoongi both paled as they heard their Jin hyung coming and Jungkook started tearing up because the flavor of the treat started to become more evident and began whining.

Jin took Jungkook in his arms from Yoongi and glared at the both of them.

"What did they do to you, honey?" Jin asked and Jungkook pointed at the packet of dog treats in Taehyung's hand and pointed his mouth and made a yucky noise.

"Oh dear Lord, I leave him with you guys for minutes and you go off and feed him dog treats. No ice cream for the both of you." Jin said as he left with Jungkook in his arms as they made their way upstairs so that they can brush the bad flavor off his mouth.

Jimin, who saw the scene laughed at the both of them while they glared at him in return.

Taehyung, who was more pissed off for being blamed signalled to Yoongi to hold Jimin off.

Yoongi went behind Jimin and grabbed both his arms while Taehyung grinned evily at him.

"Jimin-ah, you're so cute and you look like a puppy right now." Taehyung took a treat from his packet and shoved it inside Jimin's mouth and covered his mouth for about two minutes.

Jimin was let go and Taehyung and Yoomgi were snickering as tears welled up in Jimin's eyes.

"JIN-HYUNG!"

- - - - -

Hi guys! I'm terribly sorry for the short Hiatus I had, I've been swarmed with shit from school because we just started.

So I hope ya'll forgive me and forgive this mess of a chapter and the randomness.

PS. DONT TRY TO EAT DOG FOOD/TREATS AT HOME

with love,

Mari 💜

^ my nickname hehe.

also, I'll be updating other books as well, please wait for it and I apologize for the Hiatus!!

💜