❈ five ❈

༻❁༺

"So, what we need are clothes, underwear, food, toys.. what else?" Namjoon asked as they were in their black van, whilst the oldest was driving towards the mall they contacted.

Jungkook was currently sat in Hoseok's lap, playing with Yoongi's fingers. He kept tracing the veins on his hands and giggled when Yoongi felt it tickle.

Jimin was beside him who kept cooing at the youngest, and Taehyung tried to reach for Jungkook, being beside Yoongi in the van.

"Thanks for answering my question guys." Namjoon said as he slumped back into his seat which was beside Seokjin, feeling envious of the rest of the members who squeezed into one row at the back, just because they all wanted to coo at Jungkook.

They finally arrived at the mall, going towards the back so they could use the back entrance without anyone noticing that BTS were out and shopping.

They went inside quickly, parking the van and getting out of their seats. Jimin carried Jungkook while they had a jacket draped over them, because they didn't want anyone to see Jungkook outside. They didn't want the risk.

They arrived in the mall, where no one else other than the staff and other stall owners were present.

The owner of the mall greeted them by the entrance, shaking his hands with Namjoon and thanking them for choosing his mall and promised to keep quiet about this whole situation.

They didn't let them know that the child they were carrying was Jungkook though. They told them it was a family's relative they had to take care of.

No one should know anything about what happened to the maknae, because for sure it will start a big problem on all social media platforms and everyone will start to question how the hell did he turn into a 5 year old.

They were honestly devastated because how could they find the woman that had been the suspect of causing this, without telling anyone.

Posting through social media was crossed out, and they couldn't really remember her name clearly.

All they had to do was wait, and maybe this "spell" will go away and Jungkook will turn back to normal. So they all agreed on enjoying this as much as they can, and well, it was their "wish"

Jungkook was dressed in a slightly huge shirt, but it was smaller than what he had to wear yesterday which was the big sweater.

The shirt was actually Jimin's.

"Let's buy clothes to dress him with first. He must be cold." Taehyung was the one who carried Jungkook on his hip next, and Jungkook had his arms close to himself as he burried his head on the crook between Taehyung's shoulder and neck.

The younger did feel cold and uncomfortable.

"Well, let's head on to the department store." Namjoon said as the 7 of them rode the escalator and entered the department store. They had to look for the floor where the Children's clothes were placed at.

After a few minutes, they finally reached the place and had alot of cute clothes. They all stared at the assortment of different shirts, shorts, pants, polos and there were even these cute pyjamas and onesies.