❈ ten ❈

The five year old child sat on Yoongi's bed as he still kept sniffling from time to time while pressing onto Yoongi's Ipad that had an educational game for the younger.

"That's the wrong one, baby. it's supposed to be the letter B instead of V." Yoongi explained as he pressed the letter B key on the Ipad and Jimin chuckled as he patted Jungkook's head.

"Repeat after me, sweetheart, Ba-Ba- Banana." Jimin said and the youngest nodded as he pointed at the image of a monkey holding a big yellow banana on the Ipad screen.

"B-Ba-Ba-Banana." Jungkook said, emphasizing the consonant 'B' "Very good baby." Jimin kissed his forehead and Jungkook smiled a bit.

"Isn't it that Fucking awesome Red Velvet song? " Yoongi suddenly spoke up as he stood up from his bed and stretching his arms above his head.

"Hyung, please don't curse infront of Kookie." Jimin said as he tapped the 'C' stage on the Ipad.

"Oh Shit, you're right. Sorry." Yoongi suddenly muttered out as he took the towel Jungkook used and went to hang it somewhere in his room. Jimin just rolled his eyes at the older.

"What words do you know starts with the letter C, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he kept wiping Jungkook's cheeks from the tear stains he had.

Jinin was furious at his bestfriend, Just how dare he spank Jungkook like that earlier?

"Hmm, Cat, Can, C-Cookie?" Jungkook muttered out and Jimin chuckled.

"That's right, honey. You're such a smart little boy." Jimin said as he embraced the younger in his arms.

"Let him play another game on my ipad, minnie. That one's probably boring him by now." Yoongi chuckled as he exited the game and was led to the homescreen of his Ipad.

Jungkook smiled as he looked at all the cute icons it had and pressed a flower looking icon, which had Yoongi snatch the Ipad away from Jungkook who frowned.

"B-But don't go through my gallery ok?" Yoongi exited the gallery and went to the games folder that he had and showed it to Jungkook.

"S-Sorry, hyungie." As Jungkook was about to click on a game icon called "Pubg" The Ipad suddenly darkened and it suddenly rang.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the caller, but saw that It was Taehyung.

Before Jimin got to end the call, Yoongi pressed the green accept button and was met with Taehyung staring at the screen.

"T-Taehyungie?" Jungkook frowned as his eyes welled up with tears again, remembering earlier's events.

"K-Kookie? Oh God, I thought Yoongi had his Ipad. I'm sorry." Taehyung looked panicked but he also frowned as he saw the youngest who also had a sad face.

"H-Hi baby, Taehyungie is sorry with earlier, yeah?" Taehyung said and Jungkook lifted the Ipad up and down. Tears flowing down his cheeks.

" 'm also sorry hyungie." Jungkook pouted as Jimin tried to wipe the tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I didn't mean to hurt you earlier okay? Hyung just got carried away by his emotions. Taehyungie was really bad earlier." Taehyung smiled a bit as he saw how Jungkook shook his head fron his Iphone screen, pouting at him.

"I-I forgive you hyungie, b-but can't you come outta there?" Jungkook tried to shake the Ipad once again and turned to Jimin and Yoongi for help, which he only got a few smiles and chuckles in return.

"I-I miss Taehyungie, P-Please make hin come out of this." Jungkook stared at both the older hyungs with him in the room as they laughed at him.

"W-What? W-Why? I-Is it my fault that...." Jungkook looked at the screen and his hyungs back and forth, "t-that Taehyungie is stuck in here?" Jungkook didn't understand why they were crying. His hyung might be stuck here forever! And it was all his fault!

"You're such a cutie, Kookie. " Taehyung also laughed at the younger's cuteness and he stood up from his own bed. "How about a deal? I can come out of here if you only say, 'I love you TaeTae hyung' for 7 times while you close your eyes. Deal?" Jungkook's eyes widened as he nodded his head alot of times.

"A-Anything for hyungie to come out. I-I'll save you, hyungie!" Yoongi and Jimin kept chuckling at Jungkook's innocent and cute actions.

Jimin can't even stay mad at Taehyung anymore because of this.

Jungkook closed his eyes shut, and began muttering it.

"I love TaeTae hyung." Jimin got out of bed.

"I love TaeTae hyung." Yoongi took his white blanket in his arms.

"I love TaeTae hyung." Taehyung started to approach Yoongi's room.

"I love TaeTae hyung. Yoongi draped the white blanket over Jungkook.

"I love TaeTae hyung." Taehyung reached Yoongi's door and chuckled.

"Louder Kookie, I can't hear youu!" Taehyung said from the app and after that, he ended the call and entered the room.

"I LOVE TAETAE HYUNG!" Jungkook shouted for the last time, and opened his eyes to find his youngest hyung peeking from the blanket draped over him.

"You saved me, Kookie. Thank you so much." Taehyung said and Jungkook started tearing up as he wrapped his arms around the older's neck and hugged him as they fell onto the bed.

"I'm sorry for- for being bad earlier!" Jungkook hiccuped as he hugged Taehyung tighter.

"I'm also sorry for being a meanie earlier, baby. I should've told you why I was mad. It won't happen again okay? Enough Tears now." Taehyung stroked Jungkook's hair with his hands as he smiled at the older ones who were smiling at them.

"H-Hey? We heard Jungkook shouting, What happe- Oh." Jin said as He, Namjoon and Hoseok stopped in their tracks by Yoongi's door as they all smiled at the two 'youngests' in their group, hugging and smiling.

"Long story on how they made up, But it was cute shit." Jimin shouted and Yoongi slapped his arm.

"You scolded me for cursing infront of Kookie, and now you're doing it as well. The hypocrisy jumped out!" Yoongi huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest, making Jinin roll his eyes.

"B-By the way let's go somewhere later. Let's buy kookie gifts and a cake while we make him take a nap." Namjoon whispered and Yoongi shrugged.

"Well, I think we better head out right now." Yoongi pointed towards his bed, where both Taehyung and Jungkook were asleeo in each other's arms.

"I NEED to take a photo!!" Jin squealed  by the bed and took out his phone to snap a couple, or maybe ten pictures of the cute scene.

"Send it to our groupchat." Hoseok added and the five of them looked at their phones and smiled at the cute pictures.

- - - - -

Sorry for the long wait on this one! Got writter's block, school stuff came up, and i lost access to my account for a while and just got it back!

Sorry for the rushed chap, if there are any mistakes feel free to correct them, (especially with typos oof)

It's 3AM here HAHA. I missed all of you!! Comment Feedbacks, I'd appreciate em!

Also, ik Jungkook's bday was way back, but i forgot to update!

see ü with the next update!

with love,

mari 💖