Chapter 1.

After another night of fighting with her fiancé, Naiyana packs up her bags and moved into the south quarter of the house that she shares with his family. Samius storms out of the house.

Walking off into the dark to see his friends, not knowing when he will come, and if he did, Naiyana wouldn't care.

She was tired of his abusive ways. But what could she do? She was a Princess  and by law she had to marry Samius Massassi to be keep the throne. She didn't know how much longer she could keep this up, it seemed like everyday she was losing herself to this family.

Her identity leaving her slowly and painfully.

She rubs her face with her hands, when she hears a bang at the door. Naiyana gets up and walk at the door. It's Neo.

"Get out of here!"
"Let me in! Please!"
"Leave me alone!"
"I can't help that! I-I-I-I ... I think I love you!"
"But you don't know me!"
"I don't need to; I already know what I need to know about you."

She shakes.

Neo pushes his way in, Naiyana is swept to the middle of the room.

The door closes.

He moves toward her.

Naiyana backs up.

"We talked about this; I can't be with you."
"I don't care."
"There has to be someone else."
"No – you're all that I want."
I can make you feel so good, the way nobody else can" he continued, pleading.
"I don't need anything."
"Yes you do. He can't love you the way that I can. I am truly in love with you, Naiyana. I am nothing like my brother, Samius. He'll never change."

"I am engaged to him Neo, if he found out about this, he would kill the both of us!"
"It's worth it! I'd rather spend my last night on this earth with you. He can stab, torture, annihilate me all he can, but it won't stop me from trying to make you mine."

Neo moved slowly towards Naiyana. She began to run, but was grabbed and put against the wall.
She fought to get away from Neo. He pinned her arms above her head, pressing his body closer and closer until his face was inches from hers; they locked eyes. Naiyana squeezed her lids tight to avoid Neo's face. She didn't want to look into his eyes, for if she opened them, the expression, the truth, the hidden feelings, would be freed with no going back.

"I see you ... I want to see what's on the inside."

Tears trickled from her honey brown eyes to her cheeks. Neo was Samius's brother, and Naiyana would never have cheated on him, not for anything. Samius never showed this side of him, because this side wasn't in him.

Neo's touch was warm and inviting, like a shower. Naiyana couldn't deny herself for much longer; the loud, impained, passionate desire that was growing between her legs was waiting.

Her impulses were rising within the veins of her arms and legs, crying out to be caressed.

She felt so scared, but so intertwined with him. Neo's beautiful words and actions stuck her; she had never been touched like this by any man who came before. Naiyana touched his face with loyalty and love In her hands. It was like he knew her from a past life, not her body, but her soul.
He wrapped his lips around hers, and kissed her long and hard. "I stand not to humiliate you, or turn your body to the wolves, but to show you that this is how a woman is to be loved."

Her eyes glimmered. His hands were placed on her waist as he dove deeper and kissed her plump lips, long and passionately. Their tongues twirled in each other's mouths, savoring the taste of breath. Her tongue followed to his neck, as did his to her bosom. His heart raced fast. Fire and tenacity were bursting inside of them.

In the midst of his seduction, the intensity grew bigger with each embrace. He picked Naiyana up, and carried her into the other room, and pinned her against the bean.

Naiyana reached under his shirt and rubbed her hands all over his back, as he kissed her neck. She ripped his shirt off and threw it to the floor, wrapping her legs around his waist. Their lips were locked together with the passion of their aggressive romance. Her moans, so beautiful, his manhood growing.

In the middle of the kiss, he stops, and stares. She stares back. Panting.

Naiyana relinquished his caged hips. Another kiss to her lips trickled to the front of her neck to the top of her hills. She pants, and pants, and pants.

Running fingers through his hair, he looked into her eyes, contemplating what he was about to do. Her mouth was hanging open from her lust-filled panting. She noticed his look, and, without a word, or glimpse – just a nod – he buried his face deep into her chest.

Naiyana unbuttoned Neo's pants and rubbed his hard, aching member. Her soft hands cradled and jerked the long snake, which sprouted veins, and made sweat drip from Neo's head. The motions inside of his pants inflamed, with every stroke, every desirous and nasty thought he had dreamed of experiencing with Naiyana since the night of his brother's coronation.

He thought to himself, "I've never felt this feeling before. When Lea grabs ahold of my junk and plays with it, I just stand there and don't say a word. Sure, it was good, her mouth game is nothing to push aside. But I've never felt needed by her, not in the way Naiyana needs somebody, other than my no-good brother. It's something about her hands that make me weak and want more. If she doesn't take me in her mouth soon, I'll go insane."