Chapter 5.

She smiled a devilish, but loving smile, and slowly slid it further back Into what was now a raging never-ending waterfall.

Neos body jerked at the return of her mouth.

"If she goes one more inch.." he thought to himself, "I might not have nothing left of him. I'll be reduced to cutting it off and let her suck it off daily like a fucking lollipop. I want that pussycat purred and caressed right now. Don't make it hard yourself Baby. That voice can't be ignored for long. She's Hungry, and so he is. I'll be there to enjoy every moment of pleasing her."

She moved the shaft in and out with passionate force.

"Mhmmmmmm" Neo ached again. Despite his frustration, this was the best head he had ever had. However, he wasn't wrong about mother goddesses voice. Naiyana would have to open up and obey her soon.

The rim of her hot lips sizzled on his skin. The sweet sounds of his milk floating in and out of her is what was soothing.

Naiyana shifted the position to her ankles. Causing her to spread her legs open. Her back arched and bounced.

Mother Goddess leaked a sign between her open walls.
"Mhmmmmmmm, Ahhhh. I'm lonely... I could use company. Especially his." said the voice. Neo saw the sign too.
"Ahhhhhhhh" Naiyanas back arches had switch to bouncing. All the milk was now spilling out of her mouth.

Oh wait, that milk coming wasn't from her mouth. It was coming from In-between her legs. Mother Goddess was hungry for the beast. Naiyana could now feel the daunting voice from within her, the tight twisting ropes from inside the walls of Mother Goddess, telling her to get up.

Churning and churning with more violence and esteemed passion.
Again, Naiyana arched her back. She put her fingers inside of the goddess to keep her quiet, it was no use. Mother Goddess wasn't pleased with her mimicry. Naiyana pushed her fingers inside once more, realizing then it was time to obey Mother Goddess and claim the beast truly hers. Neo looked down noticing her fingers were inside of her. He knew it was time. However she wasn't ready to let him go from her mouth. Unless he promised to remain her King and she his Queen forever.

Still bouncing, she looked up at Neo for the final time on her knees. Her eyes spoke: "He say's he wants me to bow to him one more time."

"Baby, he's had enough, what he really wants is for you to get on top of him and claim the throne. Let's get me untied, I'm ready for you to ha-ahhhhhhh!
Once again, Naiyana bowed to the body of her new king into her mouth until she reached his pelvis. Causing the explosion of his final drop of milk.

Her moans of delight had taken it lasts thrust to the throat. Finally, Naiyana released the beast. Covered in milk and saliva from what seemed to be a 5 hour bowing session, the ferocious woman stood to her feet.

She untied the purple ropes from Neos wrists. Pushing him down onto the dark purple silk covers.