Chapter 2.

His hands traveled to the tie of her long, light-pink, plunging neckline maxi dress. The chiffon spaghetti straps lay on her shoulders, leaving the fabricated doors open. Her body was painted with soft pink laced icing, with a bow in the middle. One hand on her face, the other at the tip of her lacey wall, he says "If I'm hurting you... I promise I'll stop"

"I trust you," she replied. With a peck to his lips, she pulled his strong hand down the pink wrapping towards her oni. He slipped his finger into her long awaiting hole. She let out a moan.

He moved his hand in and out slowly. Their moans intensified. Faster and harder he thrust his finger Inside of her. He then placed his watering mouth around her nipple and gently sucked, sucked and sucked.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhh!"

Naiyana held and kissed his shoulders as her passionate screams turned to pants.
Her cream had flowed. He could no longer wait; he wanted to bow to her, now. He placed his final kiss to her stomach. He was soon tasting the tip of Victoria's Secret. Slowly, like the petals of a rose, her panties fell to the floor. He opened his mouth to Mother Goddess' milk.

Neo picked up Naiyana by her legs, and lifted her up onto his shoulders. He  devoured  between her round chocolate thighs. Naiyana arched her back at the movements of his tongue.

Neo watched how her body responded.  He made no substiutions of how hard or deep he was willing to go on Naiyana.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Oh Yes! Oh Neo!" Naiyana screamed. Her back arched and twisted as Neo licked her pussy lips.  Her legs tightned around his neck. 
"Ahhhhh......I think I'm gonna......I'm gonna......"

"Do it" he said from underneath her pussy, "Cum.......Cum In my Mouth."
"Oh........Oh.....Oh Fu--" before Naiyana could get the last letter out, her cream had flowed for the second time Into Neo's  hungry mouth.

Her once straight black hair was now curly and wild.
Neo's mouth was full of her milk.

The taste of Naiyana on his tongue satisfied whatever appetite he had on his mind before coming here tonight.

Neo firmly grasps one of her breast. Out of breath, Naiyana kisses and bites the tip of one of his fingers. He breathes a slow and drenched breathe. His face barried between her thighs, leaves him exhausted. Breathing in and out the sweet aroma of Naiyana, he takes her into the bedroom. He gently throws her down on the bed.  Neo continues to kiss Naiyana between her thighs.

Naiyana jerked her head back.

The pink spaghetti maxi dress still hung on her shoulders. Neo grabs at the straps and pulls them off of her.

The both of them now completely naked, stare each other down.

"Bow to me one last time" Naiyana says.

"I want to be inside of you Naiyana," he thought to himself. Neo was on the verge of collapsing if couldn't get inside of her. He needed to have her take control of him and ride while he admired her and soothed her insides with his length.

"This time....." she crawls on-top of Neo, "When your bowing down to her" kissing his lips again, "I'll give you....." kisses his lips again with more passion, "the best ride" clenches her thighs around his waist, "you will ever  have.

Neo's eyes became big as saucers.