Chapter 3.

His long snake was ready to slither inside of her, but to bow one last time to mother goddess, and her riding his face, was an honor too good to pass up. The creature would work its magic when it was time, no matter how hard and passionate it was growing.

It was Mother Goddess' time of appreciation, and Neo, hooked on the taste of her milk from the very first drop, didn't mind.

"My turn," she panted, breathlessly. "Let me feed you."

"No - "

"Shhhhh.... let me do this."

She gently started to crouch over him, forcing him to slowly lay back until he was face up and her pussy was fixed against his lips.

On their own, it seemed, her hips started their undulating dance of joy over his face. Naiyana moved her hips like a cobra, her breasts bouncing up and down. The beat grew faster, and faster, and faster, and faster. Neo's tongue was like magic, he couldn't get enough of this Woman, this Queen.

It gave him nothing but pleasure to please her, and the sleek beauty on top of him couldn't get enough of him either, chanting his name, "Neo! Neo! Neo! Neo! Oh Neo!"

Neo tightened his grip around Naiyana's waist, just tight enough to hold her steady in the right place for her to deliver the maximum pleasure.

"Oh Baby, Oh Yeah, Naiye, Naiye, Naiye, Naiyana......... " He rested his head on her belly button. The sound of their breaths was like two birds singing. She was still moving, but he could tell that the flow was coming. Her hips bobbed in slow motion, moans gone quiet. "Ah, ah, oh, oh..."

"Just it let it go baby.....just let it go..." he whispered, placing his hands on her waist, then on her back. Holding her close.
Neo could see the look of struggle on her face. The pain she had been hiding for ten months since she had been engaged to Samius. He wanted to get it out of her.
Naiyana looked down upon Neo's face. His eyes spoke to her. Telling her that it was okay to just it let it all go. It was okay to let go of all her frustration, sleepless nights, the cheating, humiliation, and abuse she had suffered at the hands of his brother - it was okay to let it all go and to let him love her.

His hot breath pierced her skin near the opening of her body. Neo gently placed sweet kisses on her pussy lips once more. That's what did her in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Like a waterfall, the milk of mother goddess flowed into Neo's mouth. He drank, greedily, causing a little to spill and run down Naiyana's legs.

Naiyana was out of breath. Her 5'4 curvaceous body lay limp on his face. Neo gently pushed her legs off of his face and got on top of her. Their eyes met again, this time with more fire, passion, and love.

He wanted to fuck her. Oh, how he wanted to fuck her. How he wanted Naiyana to get on top of him and ride his long snake, which was now rock hard and sprouting veins. Neo also knew she was hiding something. Something Samius had done to her.

"Tell me...." he said.
"Tell you what," she replied.
Neo pushed his body closer to hers and held her tighter. Manoeuvring her legs around his waist.

"What did he do to you?"

She didn't want to look at him in the eyes and tell him what Samius was putting her through, but she had to. Naiyana closed her eyes and spoke.

"It wasn't enough that my father passed away, and left me with a kingdom to run. I was left destitute, and unaware that, in order for me to claim ownership of the throne, I had to marry. Marry a Massassi, to save my father's legacy. Every other day with Him, Neo, he grows more and more evil. He promised that after we were married, I would have complete control over my land. He's been lying to me from the start. He wants to destroy Desalina, and he wants me to help him. I refused. He's verbally degraded me in front of his friends, I can't speak to my mother, and has hit me because I wouldn't sleep with him."

"He - He - He ..... He hasn't ... forced you, has he?"

"No. I sleep in the west wing of the castle, where the guards are around 24/7. He did try to bribe me to sleep with him once. I almost fell for it. When I discovered what his plans were, I called him out, and he slapped me."

Neo was in shock over what she had told him. He knew Samius was a tyrant, but he never knew he could be this cruel and disrespectful. He moved a string of hair from Naiyana's face. She turned, her eyes downcast, looking away from Neo in shame.

"Hey... Hey...Hey.... You don't have to be ashamed. You don't. Naiyana.... before tonight......you couldn't leave the castle. Speak up, and fight. But I saw it, Saw it the night of the coronation, how he treated you and you fought back. Naiyana you are strong. You are beautiful, and smart. You can run Desalina. I'm begging you, please don't go back to him"

"I still have to marry him Neo. By the law of Lazon, I can't run a kingdom without him. "

"He. Doesn't. Love. You. Everything he has done to get you into this kingdom, and trust him, that was all me. I was the one who sent you the flowers. I was the one who sent you the letters. I was the person who warned you about the war in Kemez. The fortune to Desalina. Annulment papers, and the undocumented police reports about Samius. I was forced to write them for him, so he would gain your trust. It was evil. Now what is happening between you and me..." He paused, looking down at their naked bodies, and started again. "I knew you loved me, as much as I loved you."

The words struck through her heart. It was the truth. Samius could never love her the way she deserved to be loved. The lie that floated in her head for ten months had come true. What she thought was a friendship, was something more. The real man she was in love with was Neo. Neo Massassi.

It all made sense now.
"I love you Naiyana. I always have & now......I always will."

"I love you too Neo, & I always will."

Neo bends down and kisses her deeply on the lips. She returned to the kiss with an extra force of passion. Her thighs clenched around his waist, his sweat dripping like diamonds onto her. Neo was now frustrated, his snake, who was in need of attention, was about to explode.

Painful moans leave his mouth. Naiyana looked down at the member.
A smile appears on her face.

She turns Neo over, and began kissing his lips then his neck, down his chest. Neo's breathing started to kick up, thinking to himself: "Oh finally...."

Instead of opening her mouth to the creature that stared her in the face, she told Neo to stand up.