Chapter 4.

He stood up in front of the bed. Nayiana took the ties from canopy curtains, and tied Neo's arms to the poles of the bed.

He looked like a black, naked, Jesus Christ.

Standing in front of him was Naiyana, naked, hair wild and curly, milk still running down her thighs. Walking over to him. Biting her lip.
Neo's thirst was yet again set into high gear. The sight of the milk running down her thighs was surpassing his thoughts of being bowed down to.

"Untie me, I wanna bow down to you again."
"You've bowed to her two times now, it's his turn" she says massaging the creature.
"I wish there were a better way to feed each other our milk".
She replied with a kiss to his lips. He bites her lip.

Naiyana massaged the creature with her hands, it's veins were strong with color.
"I think it's time..." she says, kissing his lips, " He wants to me to bow down."
She squeezed and softly played with the creature. The tip of his head was dark and shiny, Naiyana rubbed it hard.
Neo ached. He wanted to rip his arms free from the chains, and grab her head to recieve the creatures appreciation.

"Your Majesty..............." Naiyana crouched, getting to her knees.
Neo looked into her eyes; she returned the gaze.
"Allow me to show you my appreciation..."
She bowed, taking the body of the creature into her mouth. Naiyana bobbed her head on it slowly, twisting her tongue around the tip. Her lips embraced every inch of Neo.
As he became more erect, the savagery of Naiyanas' mouth became more than he could handle.
Naiyana held the shaft for support as she tongue straddled the beast, the other hand was placed on Neo's chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.... Naiyana.......Oh baby, take it easy."

She couldn't hear him, she plunged the beast deeper into her mouth until she reached his pelvis.
Neos eyes were ready to pop out of his head, he had no idea Naiyana could go this deep. He desperately wanted to grab her head and run his fingers through her hair while he released his milk. The knots she tied to his wrist were not going to let him have that moment.
He looked down at her, she let out a moan.

"Gaahhhh"
A quiet, satisfied moan.

Their eyes locked, Naiyana continued to mount him.

Neo watched on in amazement while moaning in pleasure.

"Oh when your done, ahhhhhhh, I'm gonna let you ride me for as long as you want." he said in and out of breaths.

The beast began to shift in her mouth.

"mhmmmm" she tossed her head back.

"Oh Fuck Me Naiyana, Fuck Me."

Each head bob caused the bed to smash against the wall.

"BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!"

Naiyana whipped her tongue back and forth. She then wrapped her lips around the head of the beast. She lifted her head up, penatrating her gazes to Neo, she rammed it's body back into her mouth, reaching his pelvis.
And then it happened.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
His milk exploded into her mouth. Covering her face and lips. Naiyana was still on her knees, gouging the now limp beast. The milk dripped onto her breast and down her stomach.
It was again that Neos shaft had reached the bottom of her throat.
The rapture of his partner in crime was satisfied, but Naiyana was struck with obsession.

Her knees were red, her hair was wilder, and her mouth was more bold. She refused to let the beast out of his new kingdom.
He loved his new kingdom, he loved it a lot, but he what he really wanted, was to meet the Mother that was named Goddess.
Neo was out of breathe and wanted to get her off of her knees and back on the bed. Mother Goddess and the Beast were ready to connect.
And Damnit! her jaws were strong.

"Naiyana....." he said weakly.
Even that ... yes weak with desire
"I want to be inside of you......Now" Neo said.
"Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp" went the sound of her lips.
"Naiyana I want you now! Come on! The ache won't surpass. I can hear mother goddess pain filled voice. You can't resist her for long. Don't make it hard on yourself baby. No matter how good it feels. "

She looked up with the Beast still inside of her mouth. Maybe it was time for her to climb upon him. Naiyana began to pull him out of her mouth. In the midst of release, Neo let out a sigh of relief.

Now more tempted to gouge him deeper.
"He's not satisfied, until his queen says so".