Avoidance

Birds chirped as the morning sun finally began to rise over the horizon, waking up every living creature under its light. A yawn escaped my lips as I stretched my sore body, slightly wincing at the bit of pain in my side. I chose not to get up just yet, and instead simply stared at the ceiling with a blank expression.

I knew I'd probably have to face him eventually, but I was going to avoid him to the best of my ability while I remained in this pack until my recovery. I knew I wouldn't have a pleasant experience, but that was something I more than likely wouldn't be able to help. My thoughts drifted off to last nights dinner engagement with higher rank in the pack, and why I had fled to my room without even taking a bite of food.

My stomach felt incredibly empty save for the enormous growl that interrupted the silence of the room. I let out a sigh as I sat up and climbed off the bed, headed towards the closet to see if there were any clothes I could borrow for the day. Thankfully the closet was filled with feminine clothing rather than masculine, so I took my time in putting together an outfit, despite my wearing another girls clothing.

I smiled at what I had chosen to wear and exited the closet. Though the sun was up it was still rather early for anyone to be up, so I rushed to the door and slowly opened it, peeking my head outside the door and looking both ways down the hallway before I silently stepped out and crept my way down the hall towards the bathroom.

My senses were on high alert as I was going to make the attempt of avoiding Alexander for as long as I possibly could.

Thanfully the house was rather quiet, save for the occasional loud snores coming from a few rooms that I assumed belonged to pack members that lived here. A quiet sigh of relief left my lips as I turned the corner and rushed into the bathroom, only to bump into a hard chest for the second time since I've been here.

Once again a strong grip encircled my much smaller body and pulled me back up to my feet before I hit the floor.

My gaze immediately snapped up to those familiar gray eyes that belonged to none other than Harrison, and I visibly relaxed a bit once I realized he wasn't the person I was trying to avoid.

A smirk was plastered on the big brutes face as if he was trying to hold back a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked him as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing. You just have a habit of bumping into people is all." He said as he looked down at me.

I blinked up at him for a second before pushing myself away from his hard muscular body once I realized that he was still holding on to me. Immediately once I had pushed myself away, my eyes lowered to his bare chest that I had bumped into and hadn't realized was wet from what I assumed was a nice shower that he had just gotten out of, but what had made me blush was the fact that as my eyes lowered down his chiseled body I noticed that he was only in a towel and that it was dangerously loose around his waist.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked me, causing my eyes to snap up to his grinning face.

"Uh no." I quickly said as I dipped under his arm to get into the bathroom before turning and kicking him completely into the hallway.

Harrison caught himself, and quickly turned with an amused look on his face, but just as I was about to close the door, his towel fell to the floor and I was given a full view of what made him a man. I slammed the door shut as soon as I caught a glimpse of his package and locked it behind me.

I hoped that I would never have to go through that again. Once I gained my composure, I placed my clothes down on the  sink counter and turned the shower on. The water heated up rather quickly since it had just been used by Harrison, so I took no time in relieving myself of the clothing that smelt like him.