Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

Message from Unknown :
- don't be that close with the new girl.

What?! So he knew I was here? This was a big problem. And he should be watching me right now.

You:
- what the hell

Message from Unknown :
- what?

You:
- why are you putting it here

Message from Unknown:
- do i need a specific reason why?

You :
- ugh. I will just go and practice . Bye.

Message from Unknown :
- but you guys are having a break time
Read.

I am so done with this. How did I suppose to act normal when I knew someone is watching me ? Ugh. This is so frustating.

I got up and walled out of the practice room. It was 10 minutes left before we began to practice again so I headed to the minimarket beside the studio to buy mineral water and some snacks. Now I question myself again. Did he put one outside of the minimarket? Or did he follow me or waiting me here ? Somewhere? I tried to spot anyone suspicious in the crowded street. Useless. What for I found him. Will I get kidnapped? Or maybe killed? I still have along life to go. I quickly get into the minimarket , picking a mineral water and some snacks. When I was making the payment, someone touched my back. " Oh Haewon? What are you doing here?" She shrugged ," I just followed you here." What?? Am I getting a new stalker ?

After making the payment , we went out the minimarket. We talked much a long way to the practice room. Well , she's kind of a talkative one but I have no problem with that. We have a chat until the break time is over , and then Hoseok and I started to practice again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown's p.o.v

I feel a bunch of jealousy when I watched them . That bitch , I'll make sure she suffer. But seeing him enjoyed talking with her , my heart ached more. I have never experienced this kind of feeling. Its... weird. Should I kill her? Absolutely yes. She deserved it. No one can take him from me. I turned off the computer and grabbed my phone , finding the one and only contact I have. Him.

You :
- Having alot of fun huh?

Not so long after , he replied.

Message from Mine:
- whats the problem with you.

I chuckled , whats the problem with me ? He is sure afraid of me but he pretends he's not. Interesting . I texted him back.

You :
- do you wanna see her shooted in front of you ?

You :
- I'll make sure she's dead in one shot

Lets see , how would he react. This is gonna be fun , Really really fun , I grinned to my self .

Message from Mine :
- Don't be kidding.

This is the most interesting and fun thing I've been waited for, as expected.

You :
- So you think I am ?

You :
Hongdong park.
How do you want me to  interrupt your ice cream eating event?

Message from Mine :
- I'll call the police

You :
- What can even a police do? My number is untrackable anyway.

Message from Mine :
- Can you just stop all of this?
Stop. Stop ruining other's life.

You :
- Why? I don't care. You're mine
Read.

Should I or should I not? Lets give them a mercy today. I want to play this longer. It was quite fun though. I can feel my headache was also building up. This will be my first and last mercy I gave to him I guess.

A/N : hellooo. Okay I still apologize if its bad. Thanks for reading :) . Please vote and leave comments ! Annyeong 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢