Chapter 16

As soon as he got out from the dark creepy alley, Jimin quickly dashed out to the nearest crowd, looking backwards a few times to check if that "someone" was still following him.

After making sure the suspicious person wasn't around him anymore, Jimin felt abit relieved. The creepy atmoshphere was gone at that moment.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Okay thats all for today," Hobi panted, reaching the speaker and turning the loud music off.

Soon after, everyone left the room, except Jimin who was still checking out if he left any of his belonging because he always does usually .

He collected his towel and put it into his backpack, gosh today was so tiring. Although teaching the new kids who joined by today from the beginning lesson was pretty exhausting, he felt happy enough since its been along time they accept new dancers to the class.

The door clicked open, revealing the-still-sweaty Hoseok poking his head . "You still here?" He asked.

"Yup," Jimin nodded as he zip the backpack up, "well actually I'm leaving now. Why are you here too?"

Hobi turned around as he was looking for something on the floor. "Oh there it is!" he exclaimed, picking up a white towel on the floor, "I came to find this," he raised the towel in his hand," I'm leaving!I need to get some rest." He closed the door, but soon enough his head poked up again, " Thanks for today Jiminie."
Jimin smiled and nodded to his hyung. He knew Hoseok worked even harder.

---

The sky was dark. The night's kind of windy. Jimin could feel the soothing breeze blew. He checked his phone for the time.

Monday, 8th April.
8.49 P.M
7 unread messages.

Itsskookie🐇:
- Yo shortie where r u 🙋

Itskookie🐇:
- WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR U AND IT FELT LIKE ITS BEEN AGES.

Itskookie🐇:
- Yoooo

Itskookie🐇:
- Hello????

Itskookie🐇:
- aRe u AlIVe?

Itskookie🐇:
- u OkAy?

Itskookie🐇:
- DOn'T diE pLs . Fine i won't call you short :)

Me:
- First, I know you won't

Me:
- AND SECCOND I TOLD YOU NOT TO SPAM ANY MESSAGES.

Itskookie🐇:
- hyung ur still alive 😙
I thought ur ded.

Me:
- shut up.

Me:
- and why waiting for me?

Me:
- where are you?

Me:
- and whats with the 'we'?
Tae's with you?

Itskookie🐇:
- YES ME AND TAE HYUNG HAS BEEN WAITIN FOR U INFRONT OF UR APARTMENT DOOR AS THERE'S NO ANSWER ALTHO WE KNOCKED FOR HUNDRED TIMES LIKE AN HOUR AGO. WHERE R U SRSLY

Me:
- Shoot

Me:
- You guys didn't rip my door off rite 🌝