Chapter 34

Jimin's POV

It has been minutes and the pain the back of my head  is making the situation worst. I woke up only to find my body lying on the cold, hard floor with both of my hands tied to the back.

After recalling what has happened before, I silently back myself to the corner of the room. I could see stains of blood on the floor where I lied on a moment ago, which means my head was bleeding.

I force myself to sit, leaning on the damp  and soil wall as my eyes scanned the area. The room is quite large but I couldn't find anything to at least cut the rope tied around my wrist.

Empty.

There is nothing except a broken chair in the other side of the room and I had no hope of finding anything useful.
My phone seems to drop somewhere else when I was hit back then.

I could endure the pain of my injured head and my sore writs, but not withe
the fright that started to build inside of me. My eyes stop at the old wooden door opposite the room.
That's it.

If I could reach the door, I could make it out of here.

Just when I prepared to get both of my feet on the ground, the door click open.
I catch a glimpse of black boots in the shadows of the room where the dim light thing doesn't quite reach.

The boots begin to step forward, revealing black jeans, and then black hoodie, before revealing a black masked figure. My heart practically jump out of my chest as my eyes take in the all black figure standing before me.

My blood ran cold, my breath hitched and I'm having trouble swallowing.

"y-yoongi?"

Everything happens so fast. In a flash of second, something- more like someone, in the back hit Yoongi in the back. My body is still frozen as I watched Yoongi's body collapse to the ground. I narrowed my eyes towards the figure before, hoping there will be help and everything will end soon.

Unfortunately it is not.

There is no such easy ending in a story It takes seconds to recognize that there is not one but two people standing in front of me.  I could feel one of them grinning although I couldn't see their full faces, and the other step inside the room.  I feel a chill down my spine as I heard foot steps coming closer to where I am. I back myself up to the wall. This ain't an ending of the story. Instead, it's a plot twist.

Ok guys so I use voice typing because my head hurts so much I couldn't stay looking on the screen for long so if there's any mistakes or nonsense sentence, blame it on the keyboard 🌚