Chapter 20

Here's a short one for you guys 😘

Message from Creepy Guy:
- aren't you curious about what had really happened?

Me:
- don't act like you know everything.

Message from Creepy Guy:
- but I do know

Me:
- are you behind of this?

Message from Creepy Guy:
- come on

Message from Creepy Guy:
- I'm only into you

Message from Creepy Guy:
- ;)

Me:
- then who did this?

Message from Creepy Guy:
- how bout

Message from Creepy Guy:
- i'll tell you

Message from Creepy Guy:
- and you did something in return?

Me:
- hell no

Me:
- im not fallin in any of your trick.

Message from Creepy Guy:
- even before you knew what it is?

Me:
- fine

Me:
- what do you want

Message from Creepy Guy:
- simple.

Message from Creepy Guy:
- stay away from that guy you met at the café.

Me:
- i knew it

Me:
- do you have a problem with him?

Message from Creepy Guy:
- so its a no?

Me:
- why do you have to be like this

Me:
- I didn't even trust you

Message from Creepy Guy:
- then there will be more victims

Message from Creepy Guy:
- ;)

Read

-------------------------

The next day
Sunday,9.00 AM

Everyone had gathered in the room- except Queen. She was feeling not really good because of yesterday's incident, and she, again, apologized for that. Hoseok didn't say anything much, and started the practice, training another new dancer to replace Soo temporarily.

The practice went well, everyone seems weren't distracted by things happened the day before. After the practice, Hoseok and Jimin decided to pay Queen a visit, to check if she's fine. It was their time to leave the studio when Hoseok received a phone call.

Queen was gone. It has been two hours since she left for studio. But she hadn't been showing up anywhere in the studio. Her mom gone panic when Hoseok told her that her daughter was not in the studio. They rushed to Queen's house, to the neighbourhood,and lastly,to the police station.

Seven people have been reported missing this month, and all of them are young women, aged 18-25.

No one could tell if it was done by the same culprit, as there wasn't any evidence left by the kidnapper.

The police were working hard but it didn't seem like there will be any good news soon.
The evidence was nearly zero that even the detective himself couldn't figure much out.

Hoseok was sitting outside, probably waiting for Jimin to come out as he couldn't do much. Jimin himself was still trying to convince Queen's crying mom that her daughter will soon to be found, and everything will be okay.

After minutes, Jimin excuse himself since it was already six and Hoseok had been waiting patiently for him outside the whole time.
They drove back to studio, taking their stuffs and then went to nascitá to have dinner.

Both of them spoke nothing much, focusing on whatever Jin served and drowning on their own sea of thoughts.
The oldest who had heard everything from Jimin suggested them to leave after their dinner and take a rest. It must be a little shocking when unusual things happened unexpectedly, especially to the person they knew. The two dancers agreed, Hoseok said that there was no point to be stressed out too much as they will have another thing to focused on - the competition.

That night, Jimin tried his best to not overthink about anything and sleep,
without knowing the worst is coming out.