Chapter 33

9.07 PM

Jimin finally finished his shift. He asked for his leave and drove to Seondong as what he had promised Yeobin and his sister.

There is still no sign of them when jimin arrived, so he decided to take a walk around the building, of course after making sure no security guard was around.

The.blonde stopped in front of the creepy building, feeling a chill down his spine. There was barely no lighting inside and Jimin could only use his phone's flashlight. In the middle of hesitating, a shill scream rang out from in front him and in a panic, he took a few steps inside, spun in a square circle to check if anyone was around.

Jimin wasstanding in the middle of a vast room, which was used to be the playground judging from the broken wreckages and stools in the corner of the room. His visiom was slow to adapt in the dark and the blonde  had to take out his phone for support or else he might trip off.

His hands' gestures were cut off as sound of shoes hitting the hard ground echoed. He again spun  around, making sure he wasn't hearing things while trying to unlock his phone.

But he knew he was too late when he felt someone's breath tickle behind his ears, and the next thing he felt was a hard tool hitting the back of his head, enough to make the blonde lost his consciousness.

Yoongis POV.

I couldn't resist the urge to punch the thin wall as Jimin's words keep bouncing around inside my head. The feelings I have right now is getting unstable and I might not think wisely, I know it's not the time to be sensitive but I guess this was too much to handle.

I hope you stay alone forever!

After all I did what I got  to listen to was that? I wish I am calm enough to let a sarcastic little chuckles out for the current situation.  I ran a hand through my hair and take a deep breath.

Fuck it.

It's not like I was given a choice at the first place. Forget about the last psychotheraphy appointment. I still need a bunch more- no, actually, I don't need any.

I pull the drawer under my computer desk out, taking out a folding knife I've never touched for years, slipping it into my hoodie's pocket. On my way out of my house, I once again take a deep breath, enjoying the night fresh air before pulling up the black mask under my chin.

Even if this is a rematch, the winner will still be the same.

Yay🌚