Chapter 4.2 (Smut)

A/N
Like I said earlier... if you're not into smuts or kinky dialogue
skip this ;)

Mina's face looks somewhat like she's planning something which fits perfectly for this smut;)
Thanks SaiDaAllTimeHigh03 for helping me out and sorry for putting stress on you while having so many other projects to work on
Love Ya!!!🤗🤗❤️❤️😂🐧🐧
A/n at the bottom so read that too pls :))))

mrbrekii innocentpenguincub Mysterious_0911 here's that smut you guys have been waiting for😈😈😈😏😏😏

~~~~~~~~~"Oooh Oppa are you having fun? Well you're about to get some more if you be a naughty master that treats me the way I want it

~~~~~~~~~
"Oooh Oppa are you having fun? Well you're about to get some more if you be a naughty master that treats me the way I want it...
Now come here and make me have the best night of my life.........."
~~~~~~~~~~

Mina began to take off her clothing piece by piece, revealing her curvaceous figure.

As she took off her push up bra, her luscious tits bounced down which made me even more hornier than before.

Thanks to her, my pants became even more tighter to the point till' I can't even breathe.

I slowly stood up from the bed, badly wanting to love Mina more than ever. However, she pushed me back down on to the bed and topped me in a sexy manner.

"Ooooh... We got ourselves a feisty lil fella now, don't we? Well don't worry, Oppa... It'll begin real soon..." Mina smirked.

She kissed me passionately, smashing her soft lips on mine. As we took breaks between our kisses,
I began to caress her perfect breasts and it felt like the softest marshmallows I've ever felt in my whole entire life.

She then unzipped my pants and started stroking my long member. She then placed her mouth close to the hard meat and started planting some kisses as she rubbed on it.

My dick at this point was already releasing pre-cum and throbbing hard. I was desperate to shove my cock up her wet snatch.

Man I wonder what it's like shoving my cock into her vagina since I'm still a virgin...

I couldn't take it anymore because of the amount of extreme pleasure levels being released. I then took her head and forced her down on to her knees like a little slut she is.

"Since you want me to act like a naughty master rewarding his loyal slave... I'll do exactly that..." I grinned evilly. "Now come here and suck my huge dick... Be a good slave and pleasure your Master and I might go easy on you..."

Mina looked up at me with her oh so innocent yet discreet lustful eyes.

Her cute puffy eyes made me feel kid of bad for doing this to her but since she put this on me.. I might as well be a gentleman and finish her off like what she wanted.