Chapter Twenty-Four

*Deke\Butch*

  "Deke," Bailey whispered as she answered her phone.

  "Hey puppy," I said entering the hospital. "I'm on my way up to you and the kids."

  "De," she said. "Stamps is in the parking garage, I led him away from Zita and Dimitri because he had a gun with a silencer on the end. I hit him with my taser and he should still be down but I'm not sure. I also found Tanker and I think he got jumped because he was slurring his words and mumbled weird things and he is currently on the ground of the hospital room unconscious."

  "Give me two minutes," I said ending the call.

  "Are they okay?" Bullet asked.

  "Stamps is in the parking garage because Bailey led him there and then hit with her silencer," I said. "She found Tanker and he was jumped and is mutter odd things and is on the floor of their hospital room."

  "Damn it," Bullet yelled as he run towards the stairs.

  "We'll get Stamps," Colt said and Knockout nodded as they headed towards the parking garage and I took off towards the stairs. When I got to the door I could hear Bullet fussing over Bailey and I chuckled before going to step in the door only to tense when I felt a gun touch the middle of my back.

  "Walk," the mans voice said and I stepped forward and spun on my heel knocking the gun away.

*Blake\Bullet*

   "Uncle Blake," Bailey mumbled. "I'm okay."

  "I could have lost you," I said hugging her tightly.

  "Not likely," she smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "You would have saved me. You always save me when I need it."

  I went to say something but I heard something hit the ground outside the room and I snapped my head up.

  "Uncle Blake?" she asked confused.

  "Go hide in the bathroom," I said pushing her into the room and closing the door before pulling my gun out and stepping into the hall to see Butch body slam someone into the ground. "Butch, enough."

  "That is Myron Stamps," Butch growled. "He got Bailey's husband killed and has tried to kill her just now. He had a gun in my back and I was not going to allow him to harm Bailey again."

  "You're the reason my niece is a widow and a single mother," I said and Stamps got to his feet.

  "Stupid bitch needs to know her place," Stamps said angrily and I narrowed my eyes.

  "And where would that be?" I growled.

  "In the ground with her bastard of a husband," he yelled pulling a gun and before I could do anything Stamps jerked and the front of his white button up shirt turned red and he fell to the ground.

  "Justin wasn't a bastard," Bailey said and I turned around to see her standing a few feet behind me holding a gun that had a silencer on it.

  "Puppy," Butch said softly.

  "Sorry," Bailey whispered. "He wasn't going to stop."

  "We know," Butch said as he took the gun from her and set it on the ground before wrapping his arms around her as he broke down crying.

  "I'll call it in," Colt said and I nodded turning away from my niece and Butch so I could focus on the dead body in front of me.

---

Please read...

Sorry for a the late chapter I meant to post it weeks ago but I have been a bit busy. But there are a few things I thought you should know.

Firstly, I have recently started a new jobs so until I can get my schedule figured out my updates will be posted whenever I can find the time to write a chapter.

Secondly, I am attempting to help my parents find a house so they can move off my dad's parents property because my grandpa is currently being  jerk.

Lastly, I am moving some of my stories over to my A03 account that is under the username Worldreader18.

So until the next chapter is posted hope you all have a wonderful day.