Epilogue

*Bailey\Puppy*

Nine months later...

  I was straightening a few things up in the back yard for Zita first birthday party when I was startled by Jonas and Kalum.

  "Where's the birthday princess?" Jonas asked as he set a huge box wrapped in bright glittering pink paper on the ground beside the gift table.

  "Inside with her daddy and big brother," I said turning to look back at the house when I heard Dimitri call my name. "What is it Dimi?"

  "I finished," he said and I gasped before rushing inside and upstairs to the room Dimitri and Deke have been working on redecorating for Zita for four months. I gasped as I stared at the room, the walls were still pink except for the on by the door is was now grey and has picture of a wolf in the middle of it with the words 'Wolf Moon' beside it, the floor was now cherry, and the bed was still a crib but bed cover was wolf themed.

  "This suits our little wolf cub better than the butterflies did," Deke said and I nodded with a laugh as I wrapped my arms around Dimitri.

  "Thank you," I smiled kissing the top of his head.

  "Thank you for giving me a family," he said and I shook my head hugging him tightly.

  "Dimitri why don't you go get ready for the party," Deke said and Dimitri nodded before he left the room.

  "What did I do to deserve you?" I asked walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

  "I'm the one who should be asking that question," he said.

  "I'm going to get Zita up and dressed before I go back out," I said raising up and kissing his cheek. "Go make sure everything is still in order outside."

  "Yes Puppy," he smile and I headed to my bedroom to find my little cub sitting up in the playpen.

  "Mamamamamamama," she squealed and I laughed picking her and setting her on my bed before changing her diaper and slipping her swimsuit on before I quickly changed into mine and picking her back up and walking outside.

(Bailey and Zita's swim suits.)

*Deke\Butch*

  "You seem happier," Knockout said as he leaned against the bar.

  "I am happier," I said. "I have both my girls in my life again and I also have a son. Everything feels almost complete."

  "Almost?" Knockout asked and I pulled a box out of my pocket and opened it showing him the simple amethyst ring.

  "I has an old friend make this so I could officially call Bailey mine," I said. "But for the past six months I've been too scared to ask her."

  "She'll say yes," Knockout said before he walked off and I shook my head and slide the ring box back in my pocket before looking up and smiling when I saw both my girls walk into the back year wearing matching banana themed bathing suits. Chuckling I went over to them and stayed close to here as we celebrated Zita's first birthday with our family knowing that everything was going to be alright now.