Chapter 20

~

I slammed into the door, Storming past it and halted right before his desk, Pointing my wand directly at him, Even if I could barely even use it.

"What do you know?" I growled, He still Ignored.

He only kept his head down and continued to scribble grades onto multiple papers at once.

And Even if he wasn't facing me, My Wand would still be useful against him, The Overgrown Bat of the Dungeons.

"What. Do. You. Know." I repeated, This time a little louder, finally earning his attention.

"I know many things, Carlisle." He said, avoiding my gaze. "But the only thing I don't know is what you are talking about."

This time I leaned over his desk, Forcing him to look me in the eyes this time as I continued to growl down at him,

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Professor."

For a while, He remained silent, gazing down at his desk before finally answering.

"Sit." 

And So I did, Right across from him, In a comfy velvet green armchair.

He straightened once I sat, As though he was preparing for a speech, Even shoving his papers to the side to pay full attention to me.

"So, What is it you want to know exactly?" He asked calmly, Even if really he might've been panicking on the inside, I saw none of it.

"Anything and Everything, Even if you think I won't be able to handle it, I can take it."

His eyes narrowed at me, He shook his head slowly, Breathing a little louder this time before he spoke again.

"I'm not sure about that, Miss Carlisle," He said, Earning a hard glare from me, Which he Ignored.

"Let's start with My Father, Tell me everything,"

He slid a paper across the desk, That paper with all my details, Including more information on this 'Unknown Weapon' I apparently carry.

"Your Father knew you were no Ordinary Vampire ever since your very first year at Hogwarts." He said, pointing back to the paper.

Abilities: Unknown, But highly Dangerous.

"You are a Vampire and A Witch, As hard as that is to believe based on your skills." He muttered those last words a little quieter than the rest, But yet I still heard them loud and clear.

"-But," He continued, showing the slightest sign of a smirk at the corner of his lips, "You were gifted with something Unknown to man-kind, A Weapon, We call it."

All this time, I've never felt like I was any different to everyone else, Other than the fact that I was Half-Vampire,

But I'd never experienced anything to do with this 'weapon', I can use my own wand properly let alone use this Unknown ability.

"And I'm guessing this is the only reason my Father wanted me back, To use me, like you said."

He only nodded, looking down at the floor, Or Anywhere but my eyes.

"Sadly, Yes, Your Father wanted to control you, To Unleash your power upon the Ministry."

'I knew it, I can't believe I ever thought he would take me back, So I could be his loving Daughter, But No, I was only his weapon.'

It was Hard, But I forced back the tears, Blinking them away within a split second.

"So do we know what exactly this ability is yet? and How it would be used?"

At this, The tension in his shoulders released, He finally relaxed.

"No, But We do know that it resembles that of A Dementor."

(Flashback)

My screams echoed throughout the forest, Far enough that I knew others could hear it, Loud and Clear.

I sat beside the freezing water of the small little pond, staring at my own reflection.

I wasn't myself, Clearly, But I looked Darker, Like I'd taken the form of a Shadow.

Ahead of Me, A pack of Dementors approached, Hovering towards me slowly.

Usually, I'd feel uncomfortable around them, Cold even, But now I felt no pain at all, It was all gone.

Instead, The Dementors looked deathly pale, Not at all like their normal black blanket like appearance.

They looked drained, As if they'd swapped with Me, And I felt stronger.

And Eventually, They fell to their deaths, I'd barely even moved at all, It all just happened.

Once Again, I was left alone, Except for a while, The Pain had disappeared.

~

"A Dementor?" I shouted, Unknowingly, "First I'm A Vampire Witch and Now I'm a Fucking Dementor?!"

He stood instantly, holding his hand over my mouth, As to either shut me up or calm me down.

Either way, It didn't work, Especially since his face was now merely inches away from mine.

"Quiet. Down." He said softly, looking back and forth between me and the door. "We don't want anyone overhearing do we?"

I Whacked his hand away from my face, Standing tall, But still so small compared to his towering height.

"Do I look like I give a flying shit if anyone overhears?"

I hear a pair of feet shuffling behind the door, Preparing to run, But not quick enough.

'Oh Shit...'

"Grayling, Get in here, Now," Doombat shouted, Before I could even move towards the door.

Soon Enough, Eileen slipped into the room almost silently, keeping her head down to avoid the glare of her Professor.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, Ignoring the Professor's words completely and kneeling beside her. 

Finally, She looked up, She was scared, But not of Me or Her Professor.

"I-I came here because I found ssomething, And I thought you might know what to do." She muttered.

"Well, what was it then?"

I could almost feel the fear radiating from her, She was even visibly shaking, Absolutely Horrified from something she saw.

"I think I might have found a Dead body."

~