Chapter 26

~

The Beginning of the End: Pt 1

~

Within just a few minutes, We'd formed an army of our own.

A Mix of Hogwarts, Staff, The Ministry, Order Members and others from all the way from France and Germany, All coming together as one.

Though, We may have still only been half as large of an army than my father's, We still had a good chance of beating them, or I'd hoped.

"Oh. My. Bloody Merlin." Eileen said, eyeing up Me and Severus both, Who stood at the other end of the room, doing the same to me.

I merely nodded as if to answer her 1 million different questions that were most certainly racing in her head by now, She only frowned and slapped her forehead in reply.

"Of all the thousands of men you could've chosen, YOU PICKED THAT ONE?!" She growled, glaring at me as though I'd stolen a chocolate frog from her, Or worse, A Nice big roast chicken.

"Oh don't fuss about it, We're just close that's all." I lied, we were more than close in that hallway.

In fact, We were a bit too close, so close I could still feel the heat of his body against mine.

"You call this close?" She said, acting out a crazy dramatic kissing scene that would never ever happen between us, even going as far as using her fingers to show something else entirely.

"Now that Is exactly what didn't happen, The Very opposite actually." Another half lie. "We just kissed.. that's all." Twice actually, Very aggressively also.

I didn't notice but Eileen had fallen silent, Eyes widening at something I couldn't see, Something far behind me.

She only pointed a shaky hand to the view just outside the window, A Band of Vampires charging towards us at a rapid speed.

"They're here."

I could see my father's face among them, smirking and staring right back at me, deep into my soul.

The coldness and anger in his eyes made me shiver at the sight, And suddenly, I lost all hope for our side, The Ministry and everyone fighting with us.

"Nope, Nope, Fuck, Nope," I mumbled constantly, pacing on the spot with my hands tangled in my hair.

'I'm not ready, I'm not ready, I'm not ready.'

I felt a hand patting my shoulder, or try to at least and her voice again.

"Try to think positive, I find it helps in situations not as bad as this but it's close enough."

I took a long breath, In and then out, closing my eyes when I did.

"I am ready, I am confident, We will win this," I said, even trying my best to smile, only to fail at that as well.

"Nope, We're doomed."

She nodded, Shaking like a Dog shitting razor blades, So, Surprisingly more than I was.

"Yeah, Now I'm starting to agree with you."

They were so close we could literally feel how close they were, The Vibrations of their thundering feet was strong, It almost felt like an Earthquake.

"Okay, Let's get this party started."

~

Our Army stood opposite theirs, Almost an exact duplicate of My Father's, Only smaller.

The Field between us wasn't nearly wide enough, I could practically feel the cold radiating off their skin, even from all the way over here.

Eileen and I stood hand in hand amongst the order members, In the very centre of us and directly across from my father.

"Stay here with Snape and Moony, They'll keep you safe." I said to her, the other two only rolled their eyes at each other, glaring, "I just need to talk with my father first."

After she nodded she surprisingly clung to Moony almost immediately, Glaring at the Grumpy Professor opposite her, who only rolled his eyes at her as well.

"And You," I pointed to the Batman himself, Severus, catching his attention almost instantly. "Be nice."

He simply nodded, smiling the slightest bit before I turned away, facing my father's hard glare once again.

"Don't Die, Carlisle." I heard him say, or whisper more like.

"Oh, I don't plan on dying just yet, don't you worry."

'Besides, I'm not quite finished here yet.'

All of those creepy Vampire eyes found their way to me, Remaining only on me when I stepped forward, As did Eleazar.

His smirk widened when our Identical eyes met, I almost felt the urge to pummel his face in right now because of it.

We stopped in the very centre, leaving only a few metres between us If only to keep me from ripping his heart out right away.

"Ah, My Darling Elizabeth." He said I growled at the name which he knew I hated. "Such a beauty you are,"

'n't.'

Another thing he knew I hated, My looks, But one thing he didn't know was that I'd never succumb to flattery, especially from him.

"You've come to join us, I assume?" He continued, smiling that fake wide smile, I almost could've mistaken that for a genuine one, but I know him far too well.

I only smirked, flashing only the smallest hint of a toothy smile, readying my wand at my side even if I barely knew how to use it.

"You know I'd never join you, Eleazar." I clenched my fists hard this time, over and over again. "Besides, I have an Army of my own."

A Howl echoed from behind them, Then more following, All familiar howls of my old friends.

Mal, Andras, Ronyn, Lorcan, Morriel and the others marched out of the forest, Surrounding them at the other ends and closing them in.

I hadn't expected them to come, To fight with Humans and Against Pureblood Vampires far stronger than me.

"You brought dogs to a war of humans?" Eleazar snickered, frowning angrily when one of them growled and barked at him, Morriel, The smallest but bravest girl wolf.

"You call them Humans?" I nodded towards the surrounding Vampires, He stayed silent. "I didn't think so."

He looked me up and down as if observing my own Vampire-like body, Narrowing his eyes just the slightest bit.

"You're not any better than them, In fact, They're better than you'll ever be."

I dug my nails into my palms as hard as I possibly could, until I felt it slice into my skin, I felt the wound bleed.

And He could tell, He'd gotten just what he wanted, My Anger and Rage, I'd lose all control but he knew that.

"You are not worthy of my name, nor my heritage." He growled, Lower than ever before, But that couldn't scare me... For now. 

"You're just like your mother, A Stubborn, Reckless and Arrogant little s-"

I stopped him before he could finish, wrapping my fist around his throat, squeezing harder and harder, So hard It was almost too simple to hold him up in the air as he clung on to life.

His face had paled almost as much as mine, Besides the red at his cheeks and the bloodshot red eyes staring straight back into mine.

"Don't you ever talk about my mother like that ever again!"

A felt it before it came, The short burst of light meeting with my skin and slicing straight through, pouring dark blood down my side.

It was then that it all began, When all of those feral eyes went crazy, And both armies charged right towards me, In the very centre...

~