Chapter 27

~

The Beginning of the End: Pt 2

(Continued)

I had barely enough time to move before the lot of them started charging towards me, seeking only my blood and the others behind me.

They too were charging, But not at me but towards the other blood-sucking bastards.

I felt no pain in my arm as it bled out, But it was a very long and deep slash down to the white of the bone.

For the first time, I could control myself, I wasn't going crazy,

Instead, I felt sick just looking at it.

"El! El! Are you okay?" Eileen yelled once she and the others reached me and began launching their spells at them.

"I'm fine, I thought I told you to stay with Moony?!"

She only pointed up at the darkening sky, Only lit by a slowly rising full moon.

"He's turned into a werewolf.. aaaand I got scared."

I whipped out my wand as soon as I got back to my feet, Ready for action and standing in front of her as if to block her from them.

"Fine, Stay with me then, and Do not move a single inch, Or else.." I growled, she clung to my arm.

A group of what looked to be almost 20 Vampires swiftly moved through the crowd, It almost scared me how fast they were closing in on us.

The leader of this group almost reminded me of myself, Tall, Skinny and Pale haired, except this one had eyes like a black hole, darker than anything I'd ever seen.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted multiple times, whipping my wand everywhere I could.

It wasn't nearly enough for the next lot of them pouring through the wall that was the order, I was heavily outnumbered by at least a hundred now.

"Oh Shit." I mumbled under my breath, Just before one of them had reached me and grabbed my arm tight.

I was on the ground, Eileen still stood, slowly backing away from them.

"Get your filthy hands off, You rotten scum." I growled, kicking him so hard he went flying into the rest of them.

I shoved my wand into Eileen's hand, Throwing hard punches here and there.

"Use it, It's no use to me anymore."

I didn't need a stick to protect myself, No, I had my own strength,

And that was, Myself.

I Dodged, Jumped, Kicked, Punched, As hard as I possibly could and It proved to be far better than the wand.

'Why the hell didn't I think of this before?'

Several Vampires even went flying when I threw one by his arm, Right into the others.

"Woah.." I heard Eileen say, In the corner of my eye she stayed still, watching my every move.

"You know, You could help me out here instead of doing absolutely nothing," I said quickly, wincing at the loud crack of a bone as I twisted the spine of the nearest foe.

She Instantly nodded, Hesitating at first but slowly raising both wands, finally firing balls of fire at rapid speed.

Even she had surprised herself, By the look on her face, She was just as surprised as I was.

Within only a few minutes we'd managed to do a lot of damage already just by working together, fighting with fire, power and brute strength.

It was almost like a dance, but for me, this was far easier.