Chapter 3: First Impressions

A picture of Raiden ^

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures I use for this story.

---

"I'll see you later, Ace!" Allian grinned as he packed his bags.

Waving her hand, she turned and left the classroom.

Alone in the classroom, he floated into thought.

It was nutrition now. The girl would have to find a spot to sit and 'claim as hers' for the rest of the year.

Ugh.. Thank god I only have to go through one more semester. The it's bye-bye to high school forever!

Walking around the school aimlessly, she circled around the school once more, familiarizing herself with the new environment. It was a new place, she would like to explore a bit more. Maybe she had missed something on her walk with Allian.

As she walked, her mind drifted.

I honestly thought this would be a shitty school, considering the first person I met was a bully. What was with that weird turn of attitude? And then there's Allian- who seems to be making the best out of what he could. She looked around. I ended up putting someone down today.. I probably demolished his self-esteem.

Before she knew it, she had walked around the school three times so far. She sighed. Maybe I do need to make friends?

"Hey, you,"

Huh? Ace looked back, her eyes landing on two figures. One of which seemed very familiar. She had brown hair tied into two braids and wearing a cotton sweater on top of her uniform, while the one who addressed her had long, blonde hair and was wearing a black leather jacket on top of her uniform.

"Akia's told me that someone saved her from that asshole Liam." The blonde jabbed a finger at her. "You're Ace, right?"

Ace turned fully around, hands by her side. "Yes, that would be me."

The blonde then smirked satisfactorily. Her aggressive posture relaxed. "Ace. Thanks. Seriously. I can't always be there to protect Akia, so it's nice to know that someone else was there to help when I couldn't be there." She smiled. "I'm Faith. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you and Akia." Ace smiled.

"You know," Faith put a hand on her hip. "I've seen you walking around for what seems like the past ten minutes alone."

Ace frowned. "Yeah.. I just transferred schools today. I don't know anyone here."

Akia smiled. "Well, you want to hang out with us? We'll be glad to have you."

Surprised, the girl shifted a bit. "Uh sure, if that's okay with you two. I don't want to intrude on you guys."

"Oh it's fine. I suppose I do owe you for saving this girl's life." Faith tapped Akia on the shoulder jokingly.

Akia pushed her friend's hand away and pouted.

A loud ringing was suddenly heard as the school's bell sounded, indicating the end of nutrition.

"Ugh. I'll see you later, Ace." Faith smiled. The two girls began walking away, towards their next classes.

A bit in a daze, Ace turned around and begun walking to her class. She pulled out her schedule from her pocket and found her next class.

Period 2.. Right?

2nd- English- Mrs. Abaya- Room 106

Ok..