Chapter 2: Training

"The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy." - Corrie Ten Boom

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathy or Electronic Speech
*For* - Actions or Sound Effects
"Reading" - Super Moves

~ Onto The Story ~

A mere day after Izumi's incident with the sludge villain, Izuku and Izumi were relaxing in their home. And if you're wondering their home was a traditional Japanese home the size of a typical mansion, but at least their wealth didn't go to the Midoriya's head. But back to the family, Izuku was casually watching Mt. Lady's interview while Izumi got ready for a long day's workout.

 Lady's interview while Izumi got ready for a long day's workout

*Phone Rings*

"Hello, this is Izuku Midoriya."

"Um, Sir, if you could spare the time, Mt. Lady would like to meet with you for an interview and joint patrol next week."

"Tell her that I'll try on Sunday of next week, but please tell the heroes at the agency that I may not be able to be there much as I'll be supervising my little sister's training."

"Alright, sir. Also, Midnight came to visit earlier today and I believe she may be heading to your location now."

*Doorbell rings*

"Thanks for the warning, I'll see you later today," Izuku said as he ended the call and let Midnight or Nemuri Kayama into his home. "Nemuri-chan, what brings you here today?"

"Really, no hello?" She said as she walked into the simple living room and onto a couch. But if you were wondering, Nemuri is wearing a simple red dress that goes down right above her knees with red heels and shades to match it, while her hair was in its normal, spiky manner.

"Sorry, but I suspect something's wrong since Nezu came to talk to me yesterday," Izuku said as he sat down next to her and she just rested her head on his shoulder.

"You're right," She replied as Izumi walked into the room wearing a black tracksuit with her hair tied into a ponytail. "Nezu told me you might need some help training Izumi over there."

"Well, Izumi I don't think you properly met, but this is Nemuri Kayama, my fiance," Izuku said as they got up from the couch. "But Izumi, I'll give you 10 minutes to run to Dagobah Municipal Beach."

In an instant, Izuku and Nemuri were at the beach full of trash thanks to Izuku's Hyperspeed quirk. But as for Izumi, she was running hurriedly to the beach and arrived there in half an hour instead of the 10 minutes said beforehand. Once she did get there though, Izuku was now wearing a trench coat while he stood on one of the many trash piles.

"Ahh, you finally made it." He said as he leaped from the pile and landed next to Nemuri and Izumi who were next to the railing of the sidewalk. "So Izumi, if you don't mind, I'm going to have to give you a shot to give you my quirk." He said as he pulled an empty syringe from his coat and stuck it into the side of his neck before taking out the blood.