Chapter 5

The Days of UA: Battle Trial

"Fighting means you could lose. Bullying means you can't. A bully wants to beat somebody; he doesn't want to fight somebody."
- Andrew Vachss -

Key
'Hey' - Normal Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Abilities

~ Back To The Story! ~

The rest of the day for Class 1-A was boring, to say the least, but Midnight or Nemuri Kayama did come him holding a black cat, which was Izuku. So now the class is waiting for their next assigned teacher for their Foundational Hero Studies class, although Izuku walked into the room when it was supposed to start.

"Midoriya-sensei, are you our Hero Studies teacher?" Asked Ochaco Uraraka, but in response, Izuku shook his head and put up three fingers symbolizing a countdown.

Once he put down all his fingers, a loud, booming voice could be heard. "I am entering... " Said the voice as All Might ran into the room through the door. "Like a normal person!" All Might shouted as the class burst into their little inner fan.

"Nice entrance," Izuku said sarcastically as All Might scratched his head.

"Izuku, why are you here?" He asked while the students continued to talk amongst themselves.

"Let's just say that we don't exactly trust you to teach a class... " He said as he nudged his head towards the loud class of potential heroes. "So, I'm here to handle anything that gets out of hand."

At that, All MIght nodded before turning his attention to the students. "Today, class, you'll be doing a battle exercise." He said as a few students got even more excited if that was possible. "But first, what is a hero without their costume?" He asked dramatically as the wall opened up to reveal 20 briefcases.

Then Izuku stepped in to talk. "These cases contain your hero suit, so go to the locker room again and change into these. But these suits are designed based on the forums you've submitted, with a professional touch of course. So go get dressed then meet in Field Beta"

Once he finished talking, the students grabbed their cases before walking into the locker room, while Izuku was left with All Might as he returned to his skeleton form. Which will be referred to as Yagi instead of All Might.

"You're making them fight on the first day?" Izuku asked as the two teachers went out of the class and started to walk to Field Beta.

"I thought it'd be good to assess their combat skills." He replied as Izuku face-palmed. "Is something the matter?"

"There always is a problem. But you've never taught anyone, so just be ready to stop the match when I say so," Izuku said before checking his phone. "I'll see you there!" He yelled as he started to run to Field Beta, leaving Yagi behind.

So about 5 minutes later and Class 1-A all arrived in their hero costumes, which seemed a bit odd to Izuku but he ignored it. As for Izumi, she was wearing a black leotard from her high thighs to the base of her neck, but she also had gloves and bracers for her legs. But she had more support for her right leg as she likes to use that leg for kicking while her utility belt had two small pouches on the side of her hips.