Chapter 6

The Days of UA: Quirk Theory

"Success is not a matter of mastering subtle, sophisticated theory but rather of embracing common sense with uncommon levels of discipline and persistence."
- Patrick Lencioni -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Abilities

~ Let's Go To The Story ~

The first day at UA was stressful for the students of Class 1-A from their homeroom teacher almost expelling them to their Hero Studies teacher making them fight against each other. But their second day seemed a bit more relaxed as their day started with a reflection on quirk theory.

"As you all know, quirks began to spring up with the discovery of the 'glowing baby'. From then, quirks have only gotten more diverse and complex, but does anyone know of the quirk singularity theory?" Izuku lectured as a picture of the glowing baby and a few pictures of heroes using their quirks popped up on the board. "Fine, Izumi tell them."

"U-um, quirk singularity theory, right?" She asked as she was caught on her phone but Izuku nodded with a poker face the whole time. "It's a theory stating that quirks will become so complex that none will be alike through the mixing of quirks at birth."

"That's correct. For example, Todoroki's quirk is a mixture of fire and ice manipulation." He said once again as Shoto Todoroki looked uncomfortable. "But I've studied quirk development throughout my years at UA, which led me to my own theory: Quirk Reset."

"What?/Huh?" Were just some of the reactions to Izuku's theory.

"To put it simply, I believe that every 10 generations, all quirks will revert to a primal form. So the complexity of some quirks will be diminished, allowing someone like Katsuki to create explosions anywhere instead of just his palms."

"Sensei, what generation are we?" Momo asked with some concern in her voice.

"You are the tenth generation, so I believe an event will revert your quirks or your children's quirks will be reverted. But since these theories will be irrelevant in battle, let's go back to quirks." He said as the class woke up from the boring theory discussion.

"We were already taught about quirks in junior high." Complained Denki as he leaned in his chair.

"Then I'll talk about Quirk Development and Evolution." He said as some students perked up. "As you use your quirks, they will continue to get stronger like a muscle. But in some rare cases, quirks have evolved into different and stronger versions of themselves."

"Does that mean my quirk can evolve?" Asked Mina Ashido excitedly.

"It's possible, but I believe your quirk will adapt to your body more. Which would allow you to secrete acid from other sections of your body." He answered as the bell rang. "Well, I'll see you later, but get ready for some training later." Then he left the room to do who knows what.

But the other classes seemed quite similar to yesterday, with their teachers lecturing them on ordinary subjects like Mathematics and English. The only exciting thing was when Midnight fixed a collar onto Izuku during History and forced him to turn into a little girl whom Midnight hugged to death and carried while giving her lesson.

After all the normal classes and Homeroom, All Might came into the room without Izuku. "Afternoon, class! Today, we'll be doing training with Cementoss in Gym Gamma. Also, I believe Izuku is running from Midnight at the moment so we'll see him later." He said as everyone grabbed their suit before changing.