Chapter 7

*Radesha's Point of View*

I am your personal slave therefore you are my responsibility now eat up I made breakfast. I said before turning towards the broom and began sweeping.
" what drink is this? " the Prince asked me. Your highness I used freshly picked grapes and Raspberries blended into a smoothie with no sugar. Is there a problem? I asked standing by the door.
"No problem the juice is alright I guess" he said as he finished his food quickly, I smile internally but nodded nonetheless.
I will be back sir I say before taking his tray to leave.
" what is your name". He asked me rather harshly, Radesha I replied sharply before closing the door and leaving. Well someone is moody I thought before entering the kitchen in which I saw the maids staring at the loads of meals dished out on the table.
I went straight to the sink, washed the prince's dishes and turned around to see all eyes on me.
Good morning everyone I spoke gently. You may eat after which your duties shall commence, fret not I prepared enough for everyone. I finished before I turned to the door and saw Isaac staring at me rather intently but I just said Good morning and left.

*Isaac's POV*

Young master it's time to get up I said as I opened his door only to see his bed made and the young master already dressed and putting on his shoes. Are you feeling well sir? I asked astonished as he is never early or one who likes to be up and dressed at this time.
"Yes I am well" he replied
"Now shall we leave? " he asked calmly. Well someone is in a good mood I thought before bowing and opening the doors. As we were about to leave the castle he spoke
" could you bring me a glass of drink Radesha made me this morning? " he asked nervously. I was confused by his actions but agreed nonetheless and brought him his request.

We left the castle hours ago to meet with the young master's parents and we were almost there but prince Hades seems to be in a different world all through the journey.
That's odd I thought before asking, Your majesty are you sure your well? He seemed to be frightened before he quickly composed himself and say
"Issac correct me if am wrong but when we were leaving this morning the castle was oddly cleaner than usual and everything was done earlier too" he said confused.
Oh yes your Majesty the shadow guards said that your personal slave has been up since 2 am cleaning and that she didn't even attempted to look into anything that doesn't concern her. Apparently she even ventured outside in the dark alone to pick fresh fruits and she wasn't scared as her heartbeat was normal.
Seems like you picked a good one I thought to myself before smiling mischievously.

The Prince was suddenly angry.
"yeah this morning she fucking mocked me as if I was a child and she doesn't even apologizes for anything". He said harshly, I was suddenly frightened as he started speeding up the car with his powers and for the first time of 2500 years I was scared for my life until I saw the gates to his parents house and sighed in relief. This young man will be the death of me I thought as I parked the car.

*Please vote and comment on my story thank you*