Chapter 9

Isaac's  *Point of View*

Flashback

The Prince was pissed, well he's  always pissed  when he leaves his parents house but this time it was different. I mean if he didn't  hate them before he hate them now. During  our drive home  he was spillling profanities like magma from a volcano , when ever he's angry he always does stupid shit.
Heed feed days on 20 to 50 women sucking them dry going on rampages . Yet I've never seen him this angry not even when the rogues attacked his family.
Well am sorry for the poor souls that crosses his path today. I better warn the mayor I thought as I took out my brand new Galaxy 9 plus.
" Hello" the mayor answered.
Hello brother how are you? I didn't wait for an answer though. Well am calling to inform you to put this state on lockdown for the next 2 days starting immediately. I said
" The Prince Again?"  He asked knowingly. Yes have a good night I say before hanging up . Rude I know but who cares, Am oldish not mannerable I thought to myself. 

                 *End of Flashback*

Anyways lock down was lifted 2 days ago yet somehow no one died and the prince hasn't left his room so I wonder what's wrong with him? I say as I walked over to his door.

Prince Hades may I come in? I asked, no answer.
Hades open the fucking door or am coming in I shouted angrily. Enough of this I thought as I burst through in there like a maniac.
The room was dark and filled with despair. I might not see it but the room reeked of death and a prominent metallic stench I know all too well.
That's odd I thought I thought there was nobody missing from the population or so I thought.
I flipped the light switch and the sight before me had my heart rapping through my chest. There was blood everywhere. On the walls, sheets and tables curtains everything was drenched in blood, yet there is no way that blood belongs to him. It's nothing like  I've ever smelled before. It was very alluring. In the middle of the room, chained to the bed and chandelier was Hades personal slave blooded, drained, faint heartbeat but somehow she's alive. Impossible but very true. There were were several words being mumbled by the prince but two small words documented all over the walls left me stunned and confused as I had no idea who they were directed to. " you promised"
He wrote in blood all over the walls and that seems to be what he's mumbling because Radesha was looking directly at him when he screamed" you fucking promised!!!" And attacked the already almost dead girl sucking her blood for dear life yet she didn't scream or  flinched once.
She was still With her neck tilted to the side to allowing him access while her eyes  were staring intently at me. There was no pain, no fear just guilt, raw overgrown guilt. Guilt for what? I asked my self confused before the prince passed out.
He needed a pain reliever and That's what this slave acted as for the pass few days with everyone else oblivious.
Who the hell is this girl?
" speak of this to no one " she said sternly. Bossy much I thought as she then spoke.
"Now untie me!" Well who the he'll left you in charge I thought.

     *Radesha's point of view*

What time is it? I ask as he freed me.
I was barely able to stand but I won't show that. I need to be strong for the prince, I mean when he bit me it was life something changed. I could feel his emotions his pain, desperation. He's holding a lot to himself but thanks to change when he bit me. He won't be alone in this anymore because I know when he was drinking from me he felt it too.
Things need to change around here,
"7:30am" he replied dryly.
Thank you sir Isaac I said before walking over to the closet took out a new sheet and covered the prince and walked out his room.
No one enters his room unless I say so, I told Isaac.
Tell the maids not to clean his room or bring him breakfast. They should do his other chores and leave the kitchen by 3pm I will be up by that time to cook the prince's dinner am I understood? I asked firmly.
His face showed utter shock but he shook his head yes anyways and walked off. Oh and Isaac call a doctor and you are not allowed to clean or enter his room either and that's an order I replied before heading to my room. Well there is a new boss here I thought, hope you all are prepared. 

Please vote and comment on my story. Thank you for reading 🌷