chapter 13

Radesha's POV

I woke to the feeling of scorching heat and a soaking wet bed. Turns out Hades was having a internal fever, I rushed out of bed to the bathroom washed my face then rushed to the kitchen to get some warm water to help reduce his fever.
5 mins later I was in his room once more with a basin of warm water mixed with rubbing alcohol. I soaked rag in the basin of water then barely squeeze some of the water out of it before folding it and laying it on his forehead gently to slowly extra the fever. I did this repeatedly for the 1 hour until he was looking and feeling way better than before. I looked at his phone screen to see it was only 1:30 am but I couldn't go back to sleep now so I decided to just do some minor cleaning to pass time.
I began with the princes floor and so I the cleaning began.
I clean his bathroom, guest room, office, library and more I got so lost in cleaning I didn't realized I ended up cleaning almost every room in the castle.

It was now 5:15 am and I decided it was time to head out in the forest to pick some fresh fruits for the prince. I picked some raspberries blueberries, blackberries, and grapes.
On my way back from the berry I could have sworn I saw a big grey wolf ran by me but it's just my imagination I guess.

As I reached the Castle I greeted the guards and continued to the kitchen.  As I reached the kitchen I got to work, I wash and diced 90% of each fruit and began to blend them in order to make some juice for the prince hoping he'll be up by the time I finish and not before.
I continued my blending as I began preparing the fruity pie for the prince. Am thinking because he's sick he should have a lot of fruity food especially fruit juices to cool his insides and build his blood count.

I mixed enough ingredients for 6 pies and pour each batter in the baking tins before placing them in the oven.  I decided to wash the dishes and tidy the area I used to kill time and 40mins later  the pies were done.

Berry punch ( raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, etc).

Blackberry all natural fruity pie

Mixed berries pie