Chapter 8

*Radesha's point of view*

I was walking around the castle when I remembered that I did not clean the blood from the Princes room.  Let me tell you I hate cleaning but this is what I came here for and all I need is some music.  I rush to the laundry room for supplies then ran up the stairs to the prince's  room. I stepped in and immediately went to the huge flat scream TV to the right of his room.  I turn it on but it wasn't programmed meaning the prince hasn't used it yet despite all the dust saying it's been here a while.  
I signed into my YouTube account and turned up the music not caring whose listening and the fact that vampires ears might be bleeding none stop.
Dua lipa ' new rules' came  first and so I sang on top of my voice along with the music getting lost and cleaning my heart out.

7 hours later

I don't know when I fell asleep or when I finished cleaning but somehow I did and now it's dark out side.
I sighed before rushing out with the mops and brooms etc, placed them in the laundry room and dashed to my room to take a bath before  the prince arrives. I finished bathing and dressing in 30 mins before remembering I didn't cook the Prince's  dinner.
Well shit I thought,  am such a  lazy guardian. I ran to the kitchen to get something the other maids cooked for him and bolted to his room as I saw through the window his car parking. 
I got inside his room,  placed the food on his bedside table  and sat on a chair at his bedside trying in futile to calm my racing heart.
What would the prince think of me?
What would he do? He doesn't seem to like me very much. Urgh all that big talk this morning and look  at my situation now,  Am Fucked. 

Suddenly the door banged open and a   fuming Prince came inside. I  could sense the anger in the room as it role off him in like a brewing storm. I didn't know what to say, hell I didn't even know his name but with his current state I knew just the slightest slip up would cause him to explode and I'd hate to be on the  receiving end of those flames.

           *Unknown point of view*

I watched as Hades threw off his suit and turned to see his maid already there with his dinner.
"So you waited for me" he spoke darkly. Radesha wasn't shaking to the bone but it was obvious she was nervous and a little afraid.
"  yes your Majesty I brought you your dinner and.... " she  didn't get to finish because as soon as the prince looked at the food and sniffed the air. He knew that wasn't her cooking some how that's all he needed to explode.
" you didn't prepare this!! "" he whispered.
"this isn't your cooking!!! " he shouted  pathetically. " what?  You were too busy serving every other men in the kingdom to cook for your Prince? He asked harshly but he was obviously hurt.  The prince was blinded by rage so he didn't see the difference in his room.  Radesha sensing that he's just had a bad day said nothing to justify her actions and that seem to have snapped his little to none existent patience.
"All your big talk from this morning and you already neglected your words and it's not even a day". He said she's didn't know what it was but she saw a different side of him.
"Since you didn't cook for me I'll have you!! " He said with such monstrosity before sinking his fangs into her neck mercilessly. Yet she didn't make a sound she only cried silent tears as she underwent such excruciating pain specially since she haven't eaten since the past 3 days "No one has to know what happens, no one has to know your just a fragile monster. If you need to use me to feel better do as you please after all am just  slave ". She Whisper to him before passing out as he fed from her like a child drinking soda for the first time.
No one was there to save her,  but she will surely save him. All he needs is someone to use and that's what he'll get. 

*Please remember to vote for my story*