chapter 12

Radesha's Pov

As I ran towards the castle flashbacks of the night of the incident kept on reoccurring over and over again in my mind and worst thing is I didn't blame him for anything.
I blamed myself for unknowingly making such a promise to a broken and repeatedly deceived man.

When I finally reached his room no one was there he was alone, no one else felt his pain in fact no one knows he feels I've only been here a week and I can tell he has a reputation and not a good one either, I can tell that many awaits the day of his sufferings but as told him before he's my responsibility now and I'll ensure he's safe no matter what it takes and with our bond we will be unstoppable things will change for better and for worst I just know it.

As I opened the door to prince Hades room I saw him on his bed shaking vigorous growling things in languages am yet to know. He face contorted in 50 shades of pain it was like he's dying in his dreams as he appears to be getting paler than usual.  Standing there I felt tears prick my eyes, it's like I could sense his pain, it was unexplainable like I lost our bond but the intensity of my empathy was so strong for this man whom I've only known a week but I just wish to feel what He's feeling, to think what he's thinking, to share all his burdens relieving him of all his loneliness, his monsters, I wish to share everything with this monster of a man despite the consequences of such toxic experiences for some reason this broken man awakened a fire in me and there is no way to end it.

Standing here at his bedside witnessing his screams of agony and terror all alone, I made a choice one I knew had no going back but fuck it.
I crawled in his bed and went under the covers but before I could do anything I felt him take my hands in his squeezing it as if asking for reassurance and  that I did , I gave it to him. I squeezd his hands gently as I heard him moan in pain before lightly lifting his head resting it on my chest gently stroking my fingers throw is jet black hair massaging his scalp in hopes or reducing his pain and it seem to be working as I Felt him responding to me leaning into me as if I was his rock clinging to my hand for dear life.

"Please don't leave me"!! He spoke desperately through his pain.

"Please I-i - plea-s-please" he tried to speak through the pain but it was unbearable but I knew what he meant and I didn't plan to leave.
Calm down Prince Hades I have no intention to leave, relax let me in, let me in so you we can share your pain allow me to take away your loneliness and heal your pain.

"Lies" was all he could say as I felt him cling to me brutally tight wailing like a banshee who saw death and for a minute I wondered if his pain was worst than death.
Please Hades trust in me, lay your troubles on my shoulders let me be you source of hope of strength even. Am here to stay whether you believe or not open up to me and let us feel together,  you shall not suffer alone anymore make me your muse Hades open up to me like you did before allow me to feel you in everyway possible. I pleaded to the suffering prince as if we were old lovers riding storms unknown to men.
At my wholehearted plea I felt his presence inside me, the restoration of our bond and the sudden surges of pain and flashbacks painfully coursing through my vains with such ferocity but I didn't care this is what I wanted, what he needs to be eventually be free.

I felt him turn and laid on top of me effectively holding me down as if he needed the physical contact to know I was here so I held him firmly sealing His unspoken words silently sharing the flashes of a broken man.

" Remeber you promised to never leave and I hope you won't leave despite the monster I'll prove to be.
This one thing is all I seek, is for you to not give up on me"
he spoke his last words brokenly as I felt his tears before he drifted to the land of sleep.

Thank you all for reading. I do hope you liked it. Please be reminded to vote and comment if you wish to thank you!! """