CHAPTER-5

BEST NEWS

Coming back from office being extremely tired he looked for his stress buster his love but frowned seeing her very busy talking in phone.

"Yes panditji...we will come...you get all the preparations done" with that she looked upwards

"You came...go get fresh...just 2 mins I am coming with your coffee" with that she flew away....

Arnav stood their dumbfound... "What the"

Arnav: Khushi what's going on? And why that panditji of yours called?

Khushi: Arnavji don't badmouth panditji...he is elder to us...and for your kind information, I called him to arrange the puja for you... tomorrow is Teej...so auspicious day... I will fast for you and arrange puja like every year...

"Khushi see what I brought for you...Jalebis!!!!" saying a 22 year old Arnav handed a red packet to her... but she didn't take it.

"I can't have them today...." saying pouted a 18 year old Khushi...

"Are you sick Khushi? You are saying you can't have J.A.L.E.B.I.S???"

"Ah!!! Don't make fun!! I am fasting today..."

"What the!!!!" said Arnav raising his one brow...

"Today is Teej....i heard Chachi (aunt) saying that today wives fast for their husbands for their long, happy and successful life... I heard what Baba predicted about you on your birthday...I can't let that happen" said Khushi softly... Arnav took her hands in his saying...

"Khushi its nothing...all that are rubbish...you don't have to do it...and Baba predicted about my late 20's means after 25...so what's the need of your fasting now?"

"I don't know...I feel to do all these...also you are setting your business alone...its stressing you and your diabetes level is up...I am not feeling calm...only Devimaiya can help...please let me do this...I don't want anything else..." pleaded Khushi with tears in her eyes...Arnav took her in his arms giving her permission... from that day Khushi started fasting for each occasion that can be possible...Arnav was amused to see her maturity, her depth of feelings in such a small age...

his thoughts were broken by Khushi who hugged him from behind saying... "Nothing will happen...I will be fine...matter of just one day..."

Arnav with unbuttoning his shirt "as if this is the only fast you do... once in every week you have to fast... what's the need Khushi...you know I can't see you whole day not taking food or water and that too for me..."

Khushi hugged him once again,this time more tightly moving her palms on his bare chest trying to calm his anger... "You know na why I am doing this...baba predicted that you have to face many difficulties in your late 20's..."

Arnav hold her in his arms tightly... "nothing will happen Khushi... you are taking stress for nothing...see nothing happened and I am 28...you know I don't believe in all this rubbish..."

"but I believe him Arnavji... baba is your ancestral kulgurudev...its god grace nothing happened till now...after some days you will be 29 and then only one year Arnavji...please let me do all this...I can't lose you..." her eyes filled with tears and she hugged him with all her strength hiding her face in his chest... Arnav mentally kicked himself to make her cry...he picked her in his arms and both leaned on the bed with Arnav on her... "Nothing will happen... I will never leave you...do whatever you like... I will not stop you"

Khushi hummed... he smiled keeping his lips on her soft petals...the kiss was his promise to her....whole night they made love ensuring their togetherness...