21: Special Seatmate 2

"Did you hear? Kai was walking around topless in the girls' dorm last night

"Did you hear? Kai was walking around topless in the girls' dorm last night."

"What?!"

"And he was drenched, like he had just come out from swimming."

"I don't believe you. Why would he be walking around in the girls' dorm looking like that?"

"It's true! Boo Young told me. She said she was there and she saw it with her own two eyes. And he wasn't alone. He was with a girl. And the girl was soaking wet too. But what's weird was she was in her school uniform."

"Wow, rumors sure spread fast," Ji Min told you. The two of you were eating breakfast at the cafeteria and you couldn't help but overhear the conversation from the girls at the table next to yours.

"Who was the girl?" You heard one of the girls say.

"No one knows. Apparently, no one seems to recognize her.

"New student?"

"I don't know. But Kai was said to have been sweet to her. There are even rumors that she must be Kai's girlfriend or something."

You coughed out the milk you were drinking, earning yourself a few curious stares from the tables nearby. Ji Min hurried over to your side to pat your back since you were coughing like crazy.

"Kai has a girlfriend?!" The girls went back to their conversation after throwing an uncaring glance at your situation.

"It's not confirmed yet."

"Damn! I want to kill whoever that girl is! I have been trying to get his attention since last year but he hasn't even noticed me. ARRGH! I hate this!"

"I know right? Like who the hell is she?"

"I think you better keep your little adventure last night a secret," Ji Min whispered.

"Yeah, I think so too," you whispered back and silently wished that Kai and Chen haven't told anyone about it yet.

After breakfast at the cafeteria, you found Chen leaning at the door outside your classroom.

"Chen," you greeted.

"Joo Ri!" He immediately stood straight when he saw you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm fine."

"You didn't catch a cold or anything, did you?"

"No, I didn't. I'm perfectly fine," you assured him.

"I wanted to apologize about last night. I'm really sorry," he said.

"Actually, I also wanted to talk to you about it."

"So you're really mad. You can punch me if you want."