25: Suho's Birthday Surprise

"Ireona

"Ireona...ya...ya, ireona...YA!"

"Mmm, uh, huh?!" You muttered incoherently as you shot up from bed. You squinted your eyes and saw a shadow of someone standing beside your bed. You couldn't make out who it was since you were not wearing your glasses. You fumbled for it but you couldn't find it anywhere.

"Aish. Here," you heard the person say as he handed you something. His voice sounded very familiar.

You hesitantly took it until you realized it was your glasses. You quickly put it on and stared him. "Lu Han?" You muttered in confusion. "Why are you –"

"How long do you plan to sleep on my bed?" His hands were on his hips and he was holding a rolled piece of paper which he had used to shout into your ear earlier.

"Your bed?" You muttered blankly. You glanced at the bed and at everything around you. That's when you realized that you were not in your own room.

"How did I get up here?" You murmured to yourself as you stared at the bed. The last thing you remembered was you took a rest for a while, but you were pretty sure you were on the floor then. You looked at Lu Han inquiringly. He just stood there wearing a somewhat unreadable expression. Then you remembered that he didn't like anyone on his bed.

"Oh, sorry!" You exclaimed and literally jumped out of bed. Your eyes widened when you saw the time. "Is it really ten in the morning?! Wait! So...did I sleep here?"

"What do you think?" Was all Lu Han's reply.

Crap!

"Where's Lay and Sehun?" You asked.

"Out," he answered.

"Well then I'll go now. If you ever see them, tell them I'm sorry," you said and dashed towards the door. You hastily put on your shoes and went out.

Omo! How could I have spent the whole night in a room full of boys?! I even woke up late even though I was on someone else's bed! A guy's bed!

You passed by some students as walked in the hallway. You bowed your head low and hopelessly tried to cover your face with your bangs since they were looking at you. Based on their expressions, you can already imagine what they were thinking and they must be wondering who you slept with. You quickly boarded the elevator as soon as it opened and to your dismay, there were more students there.

Damn it!

"She's a new face around here. Whose girl do you think she is?" One guy whispered to his friend though you could hear every word he said.

"I don't know. But she looks familiar," his friend whispered back.

"Yeah...Hey, isn't she the Class D?"

"Wha – really?" The other guy exclaimed as the both of them tried to take a better look at you. To your relief, the elevator door opened and you dashed out, all the way to the girls' dorm. You heaved a sigh as you waited in front of the elevator. You just hoped that no else saw you come out from the boys' dorm or it's gonna cause you more trouble.