30: Warning

"Joo Ri-ya! Joo Ri-ya!" Ji Min came rushing to the clinic with Coach Yunho a few minutes after Suho, Lay, and Baekhyun came

"Joo Ri-ya! Joo Ri-ya!" Ji Min came rushing to the clinic with Coach Yunho a few minutes after Suho, Lay, and Baekhyun came. She sat beside you and she took your face in her hands. "Are you okay? Omo! Your glasses are broken," she said when she noticed that you were wearing a different pair of glasses and found yours on top of Doctor Jungs's table.

You were temporarily wearing a pair of glasses that Doctor Jung gave you. Because it doesn't have the same measurement as yours, wearing it gives you a little headache. The measurement was also too low for your eyesight so your vision still wasn't really clear. But since you didn't have a choice, it was better than nothing. Doctor Jung had already placed a request for replacement of your new pair of glasses, and he said it would take a few days.

"And your nose is broken! Ah, ottoke?" Ji Min continued while gently fumbling with the red-stained gauze over your nose.

"No it's not. But it's got a pretty big wound though," you told her.

"And it's gonna bruise," Doctor Jung added.

"Arrrgh! That Lee Hee Jun! I hope he really dies from his injuries. Aish!" She huffed. "I was so worried since I suddenly couldn't find you in middle of all those commotion."

"Lay brought me here."

"Hahhh," she sighed and turned to Lay. "Thanks Lay."

"You're welcome," Lay replied.

"I really thought something bad happened to you," Ji Min continued.

"But, what really happened out there? All I knew was that Chanyeol and Hee Jun were fighting. Then suddenly there was Kai and that other student. A-and there was also Lu Han and D.O. pushing another student to the ground," you asked them.

"Sorry about that. Those students were vampires, they got out of control when they caught the scent of your blood. They probably couldn't control their bloodlust yet. And your blood smells very much like a human's so their instincts took over. Good thing Kai and the others were paying attention and stopped them on time. But even D.O. was feeling a little unwell after smelling that much blood," Coach Yunho explained.

You shivered as you thought about what would have happened if the others didn't come to save you.

"What about Kai and Lee Hee Jun? I thought it was only Chanyeol and Lee Hee Jun fighting?"

"Well, things got ugly after you left," it was Baekhyun who answered. "Lee Hee Jun's friends apparently joined in the fight. Though Chanyeol could have defeated all of them easily on his own, but we couldn't just stand and watch him being ganged up, so some of us went to help him including Kai when he was done with the vampire. But he and Chanyeol got a little carried away and beat Hee Jun endlessly until the bastard lay unconscious."

"Omo," you muttered.

"That bastard deserved it if you ask me," Baekhyun said. "But of course the teachers aren't happy about it."