28: Hangover

You woke up with the worst headache you've had your entire life

You woke up with the worst headache you've had your entire life. Ji Min relayed to you what happened the night before and advised for you to just stay in bed.

"The school doesn't sell hangover medicine because alcohol is prohibited in the first place. But this should make you feel a little better," she said as she set down a bowl of what seems to be jampong.

"Thanks," you muttered as you sat up in bed.

"How much did you drink anyway?" She asked.

"Three," you murmured while rubbing your temples. Your head felt like it was splitting into two.

"Three bottles?!"

"No, three shots," you corrected her.

"Three shots? Three shots?!" She asked, looking even more shocked. "Omo! You have such low tolerance in alcohol."

"Wait, don't I need a medical certificate if I don't go to class?"

"Yes."

"But if I go to the clinic, wouldn't they know I got drunk?"

"But Doctor Jung is your friend, right? It should be okay. Just ask him a favor this once."

"You're right," you nodded, making your head hurt a little more. "Aish! My head hurts. I didn't know hangover could be this painful," you muttered while rubbing your temples. "But would Doctor Jung really help me? What if he refuses? And what if he tells my mom?! Ah, ottoke?"

"You think he'll do that?"

"I honestly don't know," you murmured. "Aish. I guess I'll just attend school."

"But is that okay?"

"You said this would make me feel better right? I guess I'll be fine. I have no choice anyway," you told her as you started sipping on the soup before staggering towards the bathroom to prepare for school.

You arrived at school just a little before time.

"Ayo Joo Ri!" Chanyeol greeted as you took your seat.

"How are you feeling?" Sehun asked when he noticed the frown on your face.

"Not good," you answered and slumped on your desk into a sleeping position.

"Drinking something hot like soup should make you feel better," Kai told you.

"I already did. Ji Min got me one this morning," you murmured as you thought how nice it was if you could just stay on your bed and sleep through the whole day. The warm temperature was also not helping, and you were sure that it was gonna get hotter by noon. The weather has been getting warmer the past few days since summer was approaching.

"Man. You got drunk with only three shots and now you even have a hangover. You're worse than Lu Han-hyung," Chanyeol remarked while laughing.