The One Where They Leave

///////

   ///////

  اس کو چاھا بھی تو اظہار نہ کرنا آیا
کٹ گئ عمر ہمیں پیار نہ کرنا آیا 

//////

In a blush rose coloured embroidered Kameez with straight white trousers, Jannat stood in front of the stove, her damp hair rolled in a knot at the nape of her neck as few strands framed her face.

"Hello, begum sahiba."

She heard a whisper close to her ear and she jumped in shock, her red tinted lips opening in surprise.

She turned head to look at him but his lips met her neck from the opposite side.

Red infused with the crème of her cheek when she remembered how bold she had been last night.

When he sucked the skin below her ear in his mouth, she shuddered, suddenly shock wearing off.

"W-what are you doing. Someone will come!"

She tried to move away as she watched the tea boiling on the stove, the brown mixing with white.

"Nahi aata koi. ( No one will come)."

His lips moved to the base of her neck where her collar bone stood out like blades, his wet lips making home there.

One of his arms wrapped around her waist from behind, his hand spanning her tiny waist and the other raised to free her hair out of the knot.

She contained a moan when he bit her there, her shockwave trailing down her spine to her core and then lower.

"I didn't sleep the whole night because of you and now you want to escape again."

Her breath came out as a shudder as he moved her hair away to gain more access, her toes curling.

"Aur jitni tum zaalim ho, sukoon sey soi hogi meray bina."

(And how cruel you are, you must have slept soundly the whole night.)

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Well, he was right.

"Ya Allah! meri ankhein! Allah mjhe uthaalay!"

Both of them turned abruptly when they heard Dua's voice, Ibraheem a little flushed due to being caught by his younger sister.