Authors' Note!

OMG I am SO sorry I haven't been able to update. When I started this fic I made a solemn promise to update once a week, and I broke that promise. I hate to betray the trust of my readers, but I will do better in the future. I've learned my lesson, and I won't hold myself to a vow I can't keep anymore. I can only promise to get chapters up as soon as I can in the future, and I hope that is enough to keep you reading. I don't want to bore you with excuses, but the main reason I couldn't get a chapter up is that I wasn't able to get ahold of my writing assistant crabmeats for awhile. But we've made up and are ready to continue the adventures of the Lord of Hogwarts. HAARY POTTER!

And, as both an apology for the delay And a bonus for the fic breaking 100 votes (wow!! I'm so amazed and flattered! Thank you thank you! *takes a bow ^o^*) the next chapter will be a special extra long TWO PARTER! with both parts published the sa...

And, as both an apology for the delay And a bonus for the fic breaking 100 votes (wow!! I'm so amazed and flattered! Thank you thank you! *takes a bow ^o^*) the next chapter will be a special extra long TWO PARTER! with both parts published the same day! Thank you so much for your patience and I hope you continue enjoying this story for many chapters to come!!!!

Co-Author's note!

Hey, readers! How are you? That's good. Sorry about the delay. I was out at a writer's retreat and they don't let you keep your phone there so I've been out of the loop. But I'm back and even though my stay was cut short by an airborne toxic event, I've learned a lot and look forward to putting that knowledge toward future chapters! I don't want to spoil anything but there are some *pretty* steamy scenes coming up. See you soon, readers!