BONUS: DRACO'S INHERITANCE REPORT

[A/N: Hi guys! I've been working hard on the next chapter but I feel so bad I haven't updated in solong. So I thought I'd make a little bonus chapter with Draco's long-form Birth Certificate! Enjoy!

Draco Severus Serpentuis Malfoy

Mother: Narcissa Alexa Black

Father: Lucius Tiberius Malfoy

Child: Draco Severus Serpentius Malfoy

Date of Birth: June 5th

Creature Inheritance:

½ Neko

¼ Naga

⅛ Dragon

1/16 Voodoo Doll

[[A/N: You might be wondering why Draco doesn't show any of the powers or traits of his creature inheritances. This is because of the way that magical inheritance works when a wizard only has fractions in their DNA.

Basically, the more of the inheritance a person has, the sooner in life it will show up. The less of the blood they have, the later it will show up. Harry is 100% Phoenix-kin, so he came into his inheritance as soon as he turned 18.

Draco will come into his first inheritance, the largest portion of his blood, Neko, halfway through his life, plus 9 years (the age of inheritance after birth is also proportional to the blood percentage). This is because he has half Neko blood. He will come into his Naga inheritance ¾ of the way through his life, plus 4.5 years. He will come into his Dragon inheritance ⅞ of the way through his life, plus 2.25 years, and he will come into his Voodoo Doll inheritance 15/16 of the way through his life, plus 1.125 years.

However, each inheritance extends a wizards life by the same percentage of the inheritance itself. So Harry will live an additional 100% as long as a normal wizard, meaning he will live twice as long. Draco's life will be extended as he comes into each inheritance. So halfway through his life, plus 9 years, his life will be extended an additional 50%, meaning he will live 1.5 times as long as a normal wizard. Then, ¾ of the way through his life (now extended 1.5 times), plus 4.5 years, his life will be extended by an additional 25%, and he will now live 1.75 times as long. Then, ⅞ plus 2.25 years of the way through his now 1.75 times extended lifespan, his life will be extended an additional 12.5%, meaning he will now live 1.875 times as long. And his final inheritance will come 15/16 the way through his life, plus 1.125 years, adding an additional 6.25% to his lifespan, meaning that he will ultimately live 1.9375 times as long as a normal wizard.

For example, if Draco would normally have lived 120 years and had no inheritance blood, his lifespan would be unchanged. But, his Neko inheritance would appear halfway through his life plus 9 years, so he would receive it at 69 years old. At this point, his lifespan would increase from 120 years to 180 years (adding half his current lifespan [[60]]). The Naga inheritance won't appear until ¾ plus 4.5 years of the NEW lifespan, 180. He would receive it at age 139.5, and his life will be extended an additional 45 years to 225. Then, his Dragon inheritance would occur at age 199.125, and extending his life to 253.125 years. Finally, his Voodoo Doll inheritance will occur at age 238.4297, and his final lifespan would be 268.9453 years.

Let me know if you have any questions!]]

Powers:

Magical Core: Fair to Good

Occlumency

Potionmancy

Dark Occlumency

Dark Potionmancy

Dark

Frostomancy

Heirships

Malfoy

Black

Slytherin

Lordships

Malfoy

Black

Mate

Harry Potter (Warning: Extremely Possessive!)