chapter 1: Blending In

Chaos chaos, everything is upside down I feel like my head is going to explode.

They said our world wasn't always like this, they said there was a time where everyone was free to do what they like and everything became technological even eating but as usual nothing is ever perfect, they said magic destroyed our world so now its banned and anyone caught having magic would be given the most gory death possible.

I knew this, we all knew this but there is just one major problem I have magic and worse of all i cant control it, since the day I found out I have always felt like there was a serious darkness surrounding me and I cant tell anyone about it if I want to live, thanks to a manual I found from what was left of the previous world I can suppress my powers now.

"Okay I guess thats enough thoughts for one night I have to get to sleep now tomorrow is my first day of hell at Lakewood high" I say to myself aloud

* * * * * * * *

"hey Lex wake up!! "

"What???"

I slowly open my eyes to see my annoying younger brother, with a smug on his face he says

"mum said you should get ready for school, you dont wanna be late on your first day and by the way you've got drool on your mouth"

After saying that he laughs like a maniac and exits my room I couldn't help but roll my eyes irritated at his childishness.

I decide to get up and quickly take a shower, I head to the bathroom and take a look at the mirror. To say I look horrible is an understatement, my hair is all over my face, I have dark circles over my eyes and my face is really pale urrg.

I immediately enter into the shower after which I decide to wear something that soothes my mood today, I decide to wear a black shirt with a black trouser,  going on an all black outfit.

Afterwards I run down the stairs quickly taking an apple.

I then rush out the door without telling anyone and start to make my way to lakewood high.

The road is Tared and the grasses are red, I've always hated red but who cares anyway and there are these little birdlike creatures in the sky, they say the government uses them to watch everybody in order to keep order in the society but like I said I really don't care, gone are the days I used to fear them.

And there goes lakewood, I stand in front of the building and decide to enter.

"Wow" to say I'm surprised is the least, the school is absolutely stunning, the walls are made of gold, the floor is like a mirror, completely reflective and clear.

Already having my letter of admission and schedule I make my way into my first class for the day, bio and just as I enter I realise it's empty, actually its not, the whole school is empty.

Damn!!

I start to panic and just then a horde of students enter into the class all wearing the same uniforms

"Damn"I say to myself feeling totally different, I quickly take a seat and someone taps me.

"Get up that's my seat" he looks at me irritatedly

Completely not minding him I give him the middle finger and go back to going through a few papers on my table.

"Such a bitch" he says to me and walks out which I find extremely rude, I guess I'm a bit grumpy today but then again that's my life.

Just then our bio teacher enters into the class and gets on with her lesson paying me no attention whatsoever, well that I'm glad about.

After that the day goes by uneventfully and by the way lunch was terrible I was constantly being gazed upon by some sadistic bitches not to mention the food was terrible, it didn't just taste well to me.

Well, I quickly rush down to my little hideout I call a lair, technically its my lair, its where I practice magic and as I make my way there a hand draws me, I literarily scream when I see who it is...

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed it I know it was boring and not the best but please bear with me I have a lot in store for this story. The beginning for me is always the hardest.

Kahali_
Kisses and hugs