June💔

Birthhdaaayy monthhhh!!
I told myself as we entered the month of june. I expected this month to be the best but it turned out to be the worst.

Ahmed and i were together and both of us seemed happy or at least thats what i'd thought. Days went by fast and Ahmed had to leave, it was quite hard saying goodbye but he assured me that we were going to be together even during the summer break. So i stayed strong.

But after he left for home, things started going downwards with us. He'd ignore my texts and sometimes stay for a day without talking to me. I thought maybe he was busy praying and fasting since it was the holy month but one day i got fed up and decided to ask him what was wrong. He ignored my texts until i asked him a nerve wrecking question which was ' Is this how you break up with girls?' and he replied and this is what he said to me ' i don't know what to tell you, our relationship ended anyways, i thought if i didn't talk to you at all then you'd figure it out' and i said to him ' i thought you were different? but i guess all guys are the same'.

I was heart broken. Shattered into a million pieces that could never be fixed. I thought to myself maybe its all just a joke or maybe he'll come around but no, i waited for weeks to hear from him only to check that he had blocked me on every social panel that i was on. All i had left of him were his hoodies and loom bracelets he'd made for me back when we were together.

Weeks past and i remained remeniscent on what i thought was true love only to be washed  away by soap made of lies and water from empty promises. I slowly started going back into depression after i had promised myself that i wouldn't.

As days went by, i again started realising the feelings i had for my bestfriend whom at the moment i wasn't talking to because of trust issues and something petty that had happened a while back. I know you're probably thinking wow, she develops feelings so fast but no, i let the little good in people get the best of me so quick.

So as days continued to pass i guess my feelings grew stronger but there was one problem, i was scared. Scared of getting hurt again, scared of getting lied to and scared of feeling loved.

But i decided to give it a try, i mean i can't blame myself for ever for what happened and plus i'm still exploring this world and what it has to offer ( a wise man once said your heart will keep getting broken until you find the one ( shout out to mike 😂🔥 ) ).

So i said yes to him and things have been going great ever since. Well i can proudly say that he's the best thing that has happened to me so far this year and i know theres more to come. Babe if youre reading this just know that i love you more than life itself ❤ ( thats our motto )

And then came the shittiest birthday ive ever had. It was on a tuesday and it sucked shit. But atleast i made up for it during the weekend. I went out for lunch with my family and i loved it, it made me feel whole again.