Boring August

So hhmmm august...this has been quite a month.

I've been staying by the coast for almost two months and its getting super boring. Its been ages since i saw him, hurt alot and i have to get out of here.

My dad keeps on postponing my leaving date and so does my mum which is terrible for me. I really have to get going.

Finally the 19th comes and i got my flight for 11am and my dad said he'd be waiting for me at the airport. My mind can finally rest.

So i reach Nairobi and there was my dad waiting for me...i could tell that he lowkey missed me but he couldn't say it.

So a week past an i decided to meet up with the love of my life but at the same time i needed to get some stuff from town so he decided to take me. So we met up in town then we kinda got lost 😂 so we had to call for a taxi and my eye contacts were getting dry AF so we decided to get into a chemist as i get my drops he calls for a taxi. So now my eyes get worse so i decided to use my camera to check on them and the woman at the counter says i took a picture of the guy sitting across me and i didn't do she told him and he followed me and my Husband outside and starts shouting at me in kiswahili ( i don't even know what he was saying half the time cuz i could barely understand him) so we try put him off but the nigga just wouldn't go away but eventually he did 😂😂 i got so pissed off that day...but he was there to make me feel better ❤.

So we went to get what i had gone for and decided to have a little fun while we were at it 😏 but time wasn't on our side that day so we had to leave but the fun had just started and wasn't over yet. We got into our taxi again and got as comfortable as we could. We cuddled till i had to get off and go home. It was sad that i had to leave him but i knew we had forever to spend together. He makes my days and makes me feel different❤ ilymtli❤

One thing i also learnt this month is that you don't need as many friends to make you feel happy or to light up your days and im grateful once again for my small circle and my families ( yeah i have two families, mine and his ) and most of all God for making all this possible.

PS: sorry for the late post 😆