JANUARY 2019

This year started off on an amazing note.
My dad was reformed,we were all happy but i wasn't.something had changed. Yet again i found myself lonely,miserable and heart broken from what happened in december.

I had dated this guy called Joe. Well it all started out as jokes. One night we made out and next thing you know we're an item. Everything was peachy until i gave in. He became distant and eventually looked for a stupid reason to leave me for one of my friends but at the moment i don't think that matters.

Well i was still recovering from all that drama.fresh from vacation and still feeling relaxed but i really didnt want to go back to school...i didn't want to see joes face ever again after what he did to me but i just have to face what was coming to me.

So school came but i had to go in early because i had finals to do. That didnt go as well as i thought it would but its life, i guess.

A few days later people started coming in and i got really tense. I did not at all want to see his face but i had to live with the fact that we were in the same school. Things got pretty awkward because we practically had the same social circle and we had to be around each other and not speak. I told one of my friends about it and she got us to sit down and sort shit out.

From then we decided that we'd stay close and not get back together so i took it at that.

Days passed and i got really close with this Gabriel guy we became almost like best friends more so it was kind of like a brother sister type of relationship to me at the time but i started developing some sort of feelings. I really didn't want to but my hormones overpowered me at that.

I would go on but i wouldn't want to say too much.