Chapter 12

I can't stop watching D:BH as Vines.
It's becoming an issue. 😂

(Y/N P.O.V)
I walked into Hanks bedroom, which surprisingly wasn't messy aside from the unmade bed and few pieces of clothing lying around. There was a cozy looking chair in the corner next to a lamp that was already turned on, and at the front of the room was two closets with a dresser in between them. I walked to one of the closets and slid the door open.

"Hank, what do you wanna wear?" I yelled loud enough so he could hear me.

"Whatever."

I rolled my eyes and looked at a few outfits, eventually deciding on a black and white jacket with a blue dress shirt underneath, along with some jeans. (Streaky outfit)

I slid the closet door shut and walked out of Hanks room. I was about to walk into the bathroom until I heard the lovely sound of Hank puking.

"Here" I shoved the clothing into Connors' arms and quickly walked away from the bathroom, not wanting to watch someone vomit.

I decided to take this time to look around Hanks house. I've been in here before, but I've never had a chance to really look around.

Walking back into the living room, I noticed the TV was turned on, but it seemed to be muted. The table was cluttered with trash, but other than that everything seemed clean. A chair and couch faced the TV and fireplace and there was a desk at the side of the room with a computer on top.

I walked over to the computer, petting Sumo on the way. I glanced at the computer screen noticing nothing of interest. As I walked away, I glanced up at a picture of what looked like a jazz band.

"Huh. I didn't know that Hank likes jazz"

I decided to go into the kitchen, glancing at the glass on the floor by the window

I decided to go into the kitchen, glancing at the glass on the floor by the window. I suddenly remembered the cut I had on my hand from the glass. I looked down and noticed it had stopped bleeding, a bit of dried blood was left on my hand.

I went over to the sink and ran some water over my hand to wash away the dried blood.

"Is your hand okay?"

I jumped and nearly fell when Connor spoke from behind me.

"Yeah, I just cut it on the glass when we came in" I shrugged and turned off the water, drying my hand on a nearby cloth.

"Let me see it" before I could protest, Connor had already grabbed my hand.

I looked down at the cut, not wanting Connor to see me blushing. The cut went from my middle finger to my thumb. I'm surprised I didn't feel more pain from it, but then again I was probably too worried about Hank to notice.

"Hank must have a first aid kit around here, I'll look for it"

"It's really fine, Connor. It's only a scratch"

Ignoring what I said, he walked away from me, only to return with the first aid kit. He set it on the counter beside me and opened it, then grabbed a big band-aid from the inside.

I was about to take it from him to put on myself, but he grabbed my hand and set it on the counter.

"I can do it-"

"Let me help you." his tone sounded serious, so I decided to let him put the bandage on. He was acting as if it was a life-threatening wound.

I watched his face as he placed the bandage on my hand. He always looks so concentrated, always focused on the task at hand.

Before I could look away, he looked up and his beautiful brown eyes met my (e/c) eyes. His eyes looked down to my lips and his LED suddenly flickered yellow and he looked away seeming confused.

"Thanks for the help" I smiled and quickly turned away.

I looked at the messy kitchen table, which still had food on it. I noticed a small picture that was faced down, so I went over and picked it up.

'Poor Hank..' I frowned at the picture of Cole.

I placed it back down on the table. I looked around the kitchen, this must be the messiest room of the house. I watched as Connor knelt down and picked up the gun that was still on the floor.

"What were you doing with the gun?" He yelled loud enough for Hank to hear him.

"Russian roulette! Wanted to see how long I could last. Must've collapsed before I found out.."

"You were lucky, the next shot would've killed you"

My heart sank at this. I feared that one day he wouldn't be lucky. Hank is like a dad to me, and I honestly couldn't imagine this world without him.

Connor stood up just as Hank walked out of the bathroom, now dressed in clean clothes and not looking like a train wreck. Sumo decided to walk over to greet his owner.

"Be a good dog, Sumo. I won't be long"

Connor smiled a bit, causing Hank to smile too.

We decided to take my car, I let Connor drive since he already had the keys on him. I sat in the back, letting Hank take the passenger seat.

Connor started the car and started driving towards the Eden Club.

~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't want to start to Eden club yet, then it would've been too long.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3