26

~ Your pov ~

El and I were at our local Starbucks. It was the day after the phone call which left me so many heart broken thoughts and questions.

"It's alright. It was for the best." El says after I explain to her what happened.

"I know." I sigh, still dreading on the fact that I can never see them again. Well, at least I can still see Namjoon. "Tell me about the EXO interview." I say, hoping to change the subject.

"They were awesome. And also hilarious, I ugly laughed throughout the interview." El explains.

"Oh, my god. Did you do your dying donkey laugh?" I giggle after I sip my drink.

El nods and looks away in embarrassment, making me laugh out loud.

"Stop laughing. They were laughing at my laughing too." El mumbles, which made me laugh even more.

"I CANNNTTTT!" I wheeze.

"Shut up." She says as she hits my arm. "I'm trying to become a little more normal before our next segment."

"Next segment?" I ask.

"Yeah, tomorrow." She answers.

I almost spit out my drink. "Tomorrow? Why so soon?"

"They must've really liked me." She jokes. "Wanna come?"

"Yes!"

"I thought you didn't like kpop?"

"Shut up."

"Fine. But you're not interviewing them. You're just observing." She warns.

"Yes, mother."

"So, I heard there was a new amusement park down north? Wanna go?"

I nod, and we get our things and leave.

To be continued...