34

~ Your pov ~

"Y/n?" Chanyeol heart-brokenly says as he drops his bag of ramen on the floor.

Me and Namjoon jump away from each other, and we look at Chanyeol.

"Ch-Channie it's not what it seems, I was just-" I tried to explain.

"Not what it seems?! ARE YOU SERIOUS??" Chanyeol interrupts. "I COME BACK AND SEE YOU KISSING THE GUY YOU TOLD ME WAS JUST A FRIEND YOU LOST CONTACT WITH!"

"It was my fault, I swear." Namjoon tried to calm him down. It didn't work.

"You shut up! How dare you touch my girlfriend?! We were friends!" Chanyeol yells as he walks up to him.

"You should be embarrassed with yourself." He says as his voice cracks. I look at him with sorry eyes. I could see that he was trying to restrain himself from yelling and beating us.

And so was I.

"If I knew he had feelings for me, I would've lost touch with him, I promise." I walk up to Chanyeol and say.

"No, the fact that you didn't even tell me that you guys were in touch hurts me even more." He says, not even looking at me.

"Why are you even in my house?!" He yells at Namjoon.

"I-"

"I invited him over, but it wasn't for anything you think it's about." I say.

Chanyeol looks at me with disappointment in his red eyes.

"Y/n... I loved you, and I gave you everything." Chanyeol starts to say. "These four months were the best four months in my life, and you made me the happiest I've ever been."

He takes a step towards me, and I try my best not to run into his arms and cry for forgiveness.

"But knowing that you were talking to another guy while we were together the entire time, you hurt me. And now you're kissing him? In my house?" More tears stream down his face, and mine as well.

"I'm so sorry, Chanyeol. I-I swear if I knew he had-d feelings for me-" I choke out, and put my hands on his cheeks.

"No. I'm sorry but I don't-" He stops talking and moves away from my touch, then walks in the middle of the living room.

"Get out." He says under his voice.

"Channie, please. We can talk about this, I promise you I will tell you everything-"

"I promise you, it was my fault, she brought me here because she wanted to confront me-"

"I don't want to know." Chanyeol interrupts us. "At least not know. All I know is that I don't want a cheater and his comfort girl in my house. So get out."

Chanyeol puts his hands into fists, trying his best not to lash out at us.

"I'm not Namjoon's comfort girl, I'm your girl. Please, just-" I say, trying to get him to let me stay. Just until I explain myself.

"I SAID GET OUT!" He yells. He turns around, and his eyes are now filled with anger. "JUST LEAVE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE BOTH OF YOU AGAIN!"

Namjoon gets out, but I stay in my spot, shaking.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? KISSING ANOTHER GUY IN MY APARTMENT? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! JUST LEAVE, GODDAMNIT!!" He yells.

I get scared a little, so I decide that it's probably best I leave and come back later. It was extremely late, and the neighbors are probably angry. I also wanted Chanyeol to calm down a little.

I turn to the door, and when I turn back I see him staring at me. He then turns away to look at the wall.

"Just remember," I say before I leave. "I'll always love you."

I then get out and close the door behind me.

I turn around and see Namjoon standing there with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't want to hurt your relationship or anything-" he starts to say, but I wasn't having any of it.

"No!" I interrupt. "What is wrong with you?! Why did you do that? Why did you kiss me?!"

Namjoon doesn't respond.

"You're such an idiot! Did you think I'll leave Chanyeol for you? I loved him, I do love him." My heart starts to race and I get even more angry.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon whispers.

"Save it. I never want to see or talk to you again." I say and I walk away.

And right before I walk too far ahead, I stop.

"And never ever text me back. Ever."

To be continued...