54

~ namjoon's pov ~

I asked Taehyung to meet me in the studio so I could talk to him about what y/n texted me about earlier.

I must admit, I was so excited when she texted me... but I was kinda let down to find out it was for Taehyung. But I'm glad she decided to handle this like a mature adult.

"Hey, hyung!" Taehyung says as he shuts the door behind him. "Sup?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just gave him my phone with the conversation I had with y/n earlier on the screen.

"She sounds so dead lol" He says, but then finished reading. "What?!"

"Can you explain?" I abruptly say.

"I-what? She's? I'm? That?" Taehyung starts to stutter.

"Calm down, work with your words." I tell him.

"She's lying, hyung. I promise!" He says, frantically.

"If you did something, tell me so I can make sure it doesn't get to social media."

"I never did anything with her!! I don't have any feelings for her whatsoever, you know that!" He starts to calm down. "I only like y/n, not El."

My heart just starts to squeeze, as if it was shriveling up into a raisin.

"If that's the case, you should go and tell her that. She's probably trying to get attention from us." I think about a reason why El would do something like this. I could tell when Taehyung was lying and this definitely was him telling the truth.

"I was planning to do so." He says, right before leaving the studio. I rub my eyes, and exhale with exhaustion. This much drama in such little time is wearing everyone down.

Hopefully, it will all be over soon.

To be continued....