Hoseok.

I chose Jung Hoseok.

Yes! The claimed f*ckboi!

But he wasn't. He was kind, loving, caring.

He was lively, making sure nothing gets too boring (of course at appropriate times.)

The way he loved dancing, and the way he moved so gracefully when he did, just made me fall in love with him. His body...

But his voice was everything I've ever wanted. Everything I've ever needed in my life. His smile just made everyone happy.

J-hope, our happy day of sunshine. The love of my life.

J-hope, my hope.

Today, we were at his dancing studio that he opened a few months prior. The name "Jung-Hope Dancing Studio" was a nationwide name that everyone knew of. Originating in Seoul, we train young dancers to take over.

Abby-Lee who??

I was helping Hobi train the 10-13 age group dancers for a huge worldwide dancing competition we have in a few weeks.

We were prepared, but more practice never hurt anybody. 

I watched as he helped the little girls and boys in the group of 7, one of which our little girl Eden.

"Okay, fifteen-minute break!" Hoseok says and all the kids scramble away to go and relax a little after weeks of hard work.

"Ya think they're ready?" He asks, as he walks over to me.

"More than ready, especially you as their teacher."

He smiled, and tried to give me a kiss. But I didn't let his sweaty hands or mouth touch me.

I adored this family. Our small little family, over-shining with hope and love.

The end.