Chapter One ... The Auction

POV
Adam

Life is strange, how you ask

Life is strange, how you ask... well, for one thing, it puts you in horrible positions, take me for example.

I came out to my parents four years ago, I was stupid enough to tell my super rich, super religious and super southern parents that I was gay.

My father gave me four thousand dollars and told me I had to leave, that they couldn't have me living in sin under their roof. It was sad, but I was fifteen and incredibly rebellious, so I took the money and my pride and left. I left behind my parents and my twin brother.

A twin who was supposed to come out with me, but bitched out at the last moment.

I lived here and there for a year, before moving to New Orleans. By then I was out of money, so I started using the only thing I had left to make money... my body. Don't feel sorry for me, I lost my virginity in a gang bang at fourteen and I loved it... I love sex, way more than the average person.

I love sex so much that I usually have it, four or five times a day, if I can't get any, I don't know something takes over and I just lose myself.

Four years later at nineteen, I live in a small two bedroom house with two fellows... Let's say escorts.

Ronnie and Shay, two people who in two years have become the closest friends, I ever had. It's in the room with these two friends, that this story begins.

# # #

Sitting in the living room splitting all the money straight down the middle. That was the perfect thing about Ronnie and Shay, we were all just alike. We all were basically prostitutes, they loved sex as much as I did, we all smoked weed constantly, and we all came from shitty homes.

Shay's mom was a drunk, and like me, Ronnie's parents didn't want a fag for a son. So our money was our money, whatever we made was split straight down the middle, then we each put up money for a new place to stay. We wanted something really nice, so we were close to five thousand dollars. And that night we went up another three.

"How did you make three Gs in a night?" I asked Ronnie, knowing we normally made close to a thousand between the three of us. Ronnie looked around at us, he looked unsure about something. "What is it?" Shay asked rubbing her fingers over Ronnie's eyebrows.

"Okay, but yawl gotta take me seriously, and Adam rolls up." He demanded. I sighed grabbing a dutch and a nick of weed. Shay kept counting the money, while Ronnie sat down on the floor.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked, and he ran his fingers over his blonde low cut. He stared in my blue eyes and I stared back into his brown ones.

 He stared in my blue eyes and I stared back into his brown ones