Chapter Twelve ... How To Be A Luna

POV
Adam

"Are you serious right now, Little bit?" A'mosh asked

"Are you serious right now, Little bit?" A'mosh asked. I was sitting in the sunroom, well one of them. The prettiest one.

Filled with ceramics, paintings, and sculptures.

The place was practically one huge window, the sun came in at just the right light, and the woods were so close, you could see straight into the beginning of the western border.

I was seated on one of the cream-colored couches, A'mosh was standing in the entranceway, he'd been flirting with me, and it wasn't reciprocated.

I was still very much pissed, that he refused to allow my brother to leave pack territory. Avery had been with us for four days, and he wasn't doing well.

His anxiety started when he was nine, and now he was forced to stay in the same house, with the man who created that anxiety.

I told A'mosh we weren't having sex and I meant it, I was doing really good, especially with the start of my training to become a fully-fledged Luna.

"You're really being a bitch you know that?" He asked, storming into the sunroom. "Screw you, I told you we weren't going to do anything until Avery was free." I snapped, remaining seated.

"I can't little one, Avery is Shawn's mate, he made a mistake, in fact, his wolf actually made the mistake, Shawn was feral when his wolf attacked Avery." A'mosh said, coming and kneeling in front of me.

"I'm horny Adam, I need you baby." He whined, and I smiled kissing him.

"That's too bad Alpha, blame your butt buddy Shawn. Now, your mom's coming to give me my first lesson. So ... byyyyyyyeee." I said, holding the bye dramatically.

"Fine, but believe me... You'll beg to feel my dick, long before I ask again." He said, and I chuckled, he was so pissed. It served him right.

As I was sitting, Avery poked his head into the room, whisper asking if he could join me.

"Yeah, come in, how are you?" I asked, knowing from the dark purple circles under his eyes that he hadn't slept.

"I-I'm scared monkey, Shawn scares me, this place scares me... I just want to go home." He cried, and I sighed heavily, knowing I didn't yet have my authority as a Luna.