Part3

There was only 1 hour left till the class would end. Jungkook  wasn't focused at the lesson but the boy next to him.

Jungkook's  POV:
Why among all the people does HE get bullied that much? There are plenty gays in the school he can't be that pure can he ?

Taehyung's POV:
Why do I feel like that guy keeps staring at me ?

Taehyung gave a look at Jungkook to see him staring at him.Jungkook didnt stop looking at him but this was too much for Taehyung so he looked out of the window blushing a little.

Taehyung's POV:
How can an 18 years old guy be so gorgeous! What what? No no no stop thinking like that Taehyung! There's no way I am falling for a guy that will never look at me ! Even if he looked at me he would feel discussed . Nobody likes me exept very few people......

The class ended and everyone packed their things to leave .

Jm: TaeTae I am going to go now my parents are waiting for me are you going to come with me to the frond door of the school? I can drop you to your home if you want to ...

Th: It's ok ChimChim I want to finish the first chapter at the literature book the teacher gave us . You can go first :)

Jm: ok bye TaeTae !

Th: bye ChimChim

Jimin left and Taehyung noticed that the class wasn't completely empty. There was an other student inside the class. Jungkook. Taehyung did his best to ignore him . Jungkook stood up and made a step forward.

He grabbed Taehyung's book and folded up so that Taehyung couldn't reach it .

Th: H-Hey! Give it back !

Jk: ehhhh ok ...

Th:Really ?

Jk: ummm no...

Th: Just give it back !

Jk: Are you gonna do something about it?

Taehyung stopped talking and sat back to his sit.

Th: no..why don't you just kick me or punch me already..?

Jungkook was shocked. But he didn't want to do neither of those.

Jk: Here.... *gives the book back*

It was the first time someone except the people who were close to him had been nice to him. He loved that new feeling.

Th: Thank you...*shows his boxy smile*

Jk: did you just ...?

Th: gotta go bye !

Jungkook's POV:
Did he just smiled to me ? Nobody smiles to me when I do these things.....But his smile was.....cute ....